The Concert

Chapter 23

~Justin's POV~

"Justin!" A familiar voice echoed through my dreams, taking me away from my sleep which I probably got about two hours of. These stupid cubby beds look super cool and everything until you actually have to sleep in them.

"Justin, lets go, your gonna be late!" the voice came in again, but once again I decided to ignore it and continue on in my sleep.

"Don't make me get a bucket of water."

I turned over, getting annoyed by Scooters irritating demands. 

"No," I mumbled.

"You know I'll do it."

"Just five more minutes."

"No. Get up, shower, and lets go."

"No."

"Would you rather Kenny wake you up?"

Shit. 

"No, no, no, I'm up, I'm good."

I slowly pushed myself out of bed and down the hall to the shower.

~Scooter's POV~

"How do ya think that kid's holdin' up?" Kenny said as I walked into the living room.

"Uh, not sure. I mean its only been one night and hes already fighting to get out of bed. I just thought he'd be more excited."

"I'm sure he'll get to the point he should be at after his show tonight. I can already tell that's what he wants to do. That kid's a performer, and that's whats gonna keep him up through this whole thing."

"I don't know. I'm just worried, ya know? Like, what if people get the best of him? I've already seen at least a hundred YouTube comments calling him gay or ugly or scrawny. I just haven't known him for long, and I don't know how he handles this kind of stuff," I admitted.

"Yeah. Its gonna be hard but I think Justin's different. I think hes gonna make it through this. I mean, everyone's got haters, its just a part of being a performer. Sure, it may get to him at times and sometimes he'll break down for a while but in the end I know this kid's gonna come through even stronger."

~Justin's POV~

"Alright, ladies, I'm ready," I announced while adjusting my shirt and walking into the living room to see Scooter and Kenny sitting there staring at me.

"Whats going on?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Alright lets go." Scooter said.

"Wait, what about Emma?"

"Kenny and I already woke her up. Shes outside waiting in the car. And she was ready before you. Seriously, you were in there for almost an hour."

"I had to do my hair," I furrowed my eyebrows.

Scooter rolled his eyes then left out the door with Kenny and I following close behind.

Kenny opened up the cab door for me, letting me slide in next to Emma before he nodded and headed around to the front seat.

"Morning," I looked to Emma.

"Morning," she yawned and placed her head on my shoulder, "I'm so tired."

"Same. Maybe it was a bad idea to sleep in the cubby beds."

"Your bad idea."

"That you agreed with."

She narrowed her eyebrows at me before a smile formed on the corner of her mouth and snuggled closer to me. I laughed, kissing her forehead.

Just The Beginning (Justin Bieber)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara