One Thing Out Of The Way

Chapter 11

~Emma's POV~

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone sounding irritated that someone had to interrupt me and Justin.

"Emma! Where are you girl, I'm bored! Lets do something," Jazmens voice filled the phone and I began getting more annoyed that she interrupted for such an unimportant reason.

I was in the other room, so Justin couldn't hear, but I couldn't help but glance over my shoulder every few seconds to see if he was there, waiting for me.

"Uh Jazz thanks for totally interrupting. I was talking to Justin and it seemed like he was trying to tell me something, and then you called," I said that last part sarcastically to get a laugh out of her, which I did.

"Oh damn sorry," she laughed, "I'll call you later then have fun! Oh! And hows everything going eith your leg? Sorry I couldn't come visit you in the hospital I really wanted to but I just couldn't find the time." 

"No its fine, um everything is okay I guess it just gets kinda annoying when I have to get up and I have to use my crutches," i rolled my eyes, "NOW JAZMEN CALL ME LATER I GOTTA GO!!!!"

I hung up after that, feeling kinda bad but I knew I had to or else she would spend 20 minutes saying goodbye. 

I slid my phone back in my pocket and got back on my crutches to make my way back into my room, where Justin was waiting.

"Hey, sorry it was Jazmen," I said as i walked through the door, almost falling over struggling with my crutches.

When Justin saw me come in he immediately jumped up to help me which was actually adorable.

"Thanks," I giggled as he helped me to sit back down.

"No problem," He laughed and did his hair flip thing which I found myself smiling every time he did. Damn.

"So what did you wanna tell me? Sorry we got kind of interrupted," I laughed referring to Jazmen and he opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

He sat there for a minute, trying to force out his words but it just wasn't working.

"Justin? A-are you okay?" I suddenly had a worried look on my face as his face turned pale and he looked nervous.

"Uh y-ya I'm o-okay," He breathed out.

Feeling bad for him for what ever reason, I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him tight to make him feel comfortable enough to tell me.

"Justin, you can tell me," I spoke into his hair as he hugged me back.

He pulled apart after a few seconds, looking ready to say something. I can't even imagine what's going through his mind right now. What could he be so nervous about telling me?

"I just... Emma, I love you," He sat there breathing hard as if relieved that he finally got it out.

But... I didn't know if I was relieved or not. He loves me? He loves me? He loves me... And... I think I love him too. 

I looked back up at Justin who was sitting there staring at me, waiting for a response.

"I-I love you too," I smiled. And as that last syllable fell out of my mouth he had the biggest smile on his face, which was totally contagious because in a few seconds, we looked identical. Just sitting there looking like dorks with a mental smiling problem. But I didn't care. I loved him and he loved me and that was all that mattered. I didn't care what anyone else thought because at the end of the day it didn't matter. The only thing that would matter is my happiness and how I'm in love with my best friend.

When I decided we had been sitting there in silence long enough I scooted closer to Justin and pecked his lips staying a few inches away so he could give it right back to me, which he did. We sat there for what felt like hours but was probably only a couple minutes and deepened the kiss multiple times taking occasional breaks to breath.

"Emma I-," I broke apart from Justin as my mom walked through the door. Crap.

"Whats this!?" She spoke louder now, her soft tone leaving and a whole new person taking over.

"Mom I swear it-"

"Oh Emma, don't even start your little game here, I think we both know whats really happening. And there's nothing wrong with it! Its adorable! Oh Emma, I didn't even know you liked boys yet I thought it was just you know the old days where they had cooties and what not-"

I cut her off before anymore partially embarrassing information came out and began to get up to shove her out the door when Justin hopped up and began walking toward the door.

"I should probably get going anyway, my mom wanted me to be home before too long," he opened the door and turned back around facing my mom, "and thank you for having me, Jane."

"Oh, any time darling, any time!" She smiled and waved as he took his last few steps out the door then turned back to me and mouthed 'I love you' before fully dismissing himself.

I didn't care if he saw it or not, I mouthed it back, meaning every word I was well... mouthing. Now it was time for my mom's wrath.

"Mom!!!! Thanks for just barging in here, oh my God!" I was partially laughing because I couldn't hold in my happiness any longer. I just had to tell someone.

"He said he loved me..." I breathed out not being able to wipe the smile off my face. My moms face dropped and she walked over to sit next to me, placing her hand on my left knee. the one that wasn't broken.

"...he...he said what?" 

I just smiled back at her to let her know that I was serious when I said what I said. He said it, and I know he meant it. I could feel it.

He loved me, and I loved him. And I couldn't be happier that we got past telling each other that. Hes officially mine. That's right ladies... mine.

A/N okay sorry short chapter but preeeetty intenseee. They said they love each other!!!! Yayayay but he still has to tell her he's leaving... hm okay way to ruin the moment, kaylee. 

So I wanna know if you guys read this on your iphone, ipad, computer, ipod, kindle or whatever else there is. I edit on my computer but read other peoples storys on my iphone case idk I just like it better lol.

So I'll update soon and I'm gonna try to make my chapters longer from here out. Mkay love my 5 readerss xD Byee ave a good day beliebers xx OH and did you guys ee Justin changed his username to @bizzle ??? AHHH I DIED! Okay I'm done now BYE GUYS ! :]