Pranks

Chapter 48

~Justin's POV~

I laughed to myself as I watched Emma run into her house and get scolded by her dad. Just to make him mad she kept turning around every few seconds and waving to me. Once he shooed me away and made me leave I began walking back home.

When I got there I ran straight up to my room and called Ryan.

"Whats up, bro?" He answered on the third ring.

"Hey, you wanna come over tonight?"

"Yeah, sure. Is Chaz invited?"

"For sure, I'm gonna call him next," I said.

"Hes actually with me right now," he chuckled, "you're on speaker."

"Hi Justin!" Chaz said in a girly voice.

"Hey Chaz," I chuckled, "so see you guys tonight around.. 8?"

"Yeah.. But uh, is... Emma gonna be there?" Ryan asked. He sounded nervous.

"Uh, I dont know I havent talked to her about it... Why?" I asked suspiciously.

"It's just that.. You guys are like always together and its kinda boring when me and Chaz come over and you two are just sucking on each others faces."

"Oh.. Uh, yeah I guess she doesnt have to come," I sighed.

"Well I mean if you really want--"

"--No, no its okay. I get it, you guys are bored around us. Its cool it'll just be us tonight," I slightly smiled.

"Thanks bro. See you tonight," he said and hung up. I sighed and decided to text Emma right now just to let her know what I'll be doing.

To: Emma<3

Message: Hey something came up with Chaz and Ryan. Mind if we just hang out tomorrow or something?

She texted back almost immediately.

From: Emma<3

Message: Yeah thats fine. Have fun love you :)

I smiled to myself as I read her message. Shes so cool.. Most girls would like stalk you and find out what your doing without them if you said something like that.

To: Emma<3

Message: Thanks Em:) Love you baby<3

I texted her back and logged into Twitter since I was curious what everyones been saying about me and Jazmen since my interview.

@JamieeLoves_JB: I never doubted you for a second @JustinBieber. I know that you'd never do anything like that to anyone, love you :)

@NaomiFoxx: Wow what a bitch @JazmenParker is. Quit making up lies about my Justin. The only one crazy enough to do something like that is you. Love you @JustinBieber.

@BieberIsLiiife: How crazy is she..

Attatched to that tweet was a link to a video on YouTube. I clicked on it since I was curious and an interview of Jazmen came up. The interviewer asked her about her story she made up about me.

"Look okay fine I admit it.. Justin never did any of that to me. Everything I said was fake so all of you "beliebers" or whatever can leave me alone and stop sending me death threats. Everything may be a lie but I am not lying when I say Justin is not who he says he is.. Hes a monster!" She yelled at the camera.