You Broke Me

Chapter 27

~Justin's POV~

What have I done... The only thought circulating my mind was that one question that I just couldn't answer. I don't even understand myself. I don't even understand why I did it in the first place. My instinct told me to push her away but another part of me wanted to see what it was like. I just wanted to know what it was like to kiss the girl I had a crush on before Emma.

This is all just way too overwhelming. Before I was signed no one would even talk to me. I had no friends and had no chance of getting a girlfriend until Emma was the amazing person she is and started talking to me. But now, I have millions of girls all over me. Its just confusing I guess.

"Justin, get your stuff and get on the tour bus. Were leaving." I looked up and saw Scooter heading for the bus.

I got up and decided to gather all my stuff.

I finished the concert after I ran off. I did a couple more songs since I didn't want to let my fans down, and then I ended it a little early cause I just couldn't do it anymore. I almost started crying while singing "U Smile" and that's when I decided I was pretty done for the night.

After I had everything I headed out for the bus. It was empty in the living room except Scooter sitting on the couch looking straight at me.

"Sit." He commanded. I sat on the couch across from him. "You really disappointed some fans tonight," he finished.

"I know... I'm- I'm sorry," I said between sniffles. I'd been crying for the past hour straight through.

"Look, Justin, I don't know whats going on with you and Emma right now but its affecting your career. I understand you being a little upset, but please. You've been crying more than her."

"Is she okay? Where is she?" I said looking around.

"In her room. Justin, I think it would be best for all of us if you just give her some space."

"No," I shook my head, "No, I need to talk to her."

"Whatever. Don't take my advice," he started getting up, "be in bed by 10. That means you have an hour, and please, just don't force her into anything."

Scooter left to his room and shut the door behind him. Kenny was with him and we were moving to our next destination. This is my chance to explain to Emma. Even though I don't even know what my excuse is yet, all I want is to hear her voice at this point.

I walked over to her bedroom slowly, and put my ear to the door. I didn't hear anything for a few seconds until she sniffled. Then again. Then she started crying.

All I want to do is hug her and tell her everything's gonna be alright but I'm the one who made it not alright for her in the first place. I slightly knocked on the door.

"E-Emma?" I asked carefully.

No answer.

"Emma, please open the door."

No answer.

"Just say something. Please. All I need to do is hear your voice and let me know your okay and I'll leave you alone."

No answer.

"I'm sorry."

No answer.

"I'd wait on you forever and a day..." I sang softly. "Hand and foot, your world is my world..."

"Please... Just don't," she finally said. Only it was the opposite of what I wanted to hear. Her voice cracked a the end and it sounded a little raspy, probably from all the crying. I feel like I just broke her. I feel terrible that I ever did that to her. I let her fall in love with me and then I let her keep falling. I should have been there to catch her but I'm the one who let her go.

"Please?" I tried one last time. This time I was also crying.

She never answered. The only response I got was the light switch in her room going off. Soon the light that came into the hallway from the cracks of her door were gone, and it was just me sitting with my head against the door, in complete silence and darkness. I closed my eyes tight, and let a couple tears roll down my cheeks. I didn't wipe them away.

~3:00am~

~Emma's POV~

 I woke up suddenly and couldn't fall back asleep. This whole thing is eating me alive. I cant go two minutes without bursting into tears. I just cant help it... He told me he loved me, and that I was his one and only. And then at the first chance he gets he goes and makes out with my best friend? Or should I say ex-best friend. Knowing Jazmen, shes probably the one that kissed him first.

Just then a tear rolled down my cheek. I couldn't stop them. It just happened automatically. I decided to check my phone and find something to do on it until I could fall asleep again.

*3 Missed Calls from: Jazzy:)

I looked at her caller ID and it just made me mad. Why did I ever become friends with her? She probably only pretended to be my friend for the last couple of months just so she could get to Justin.

I changed her caller ID to "The Bitch" and decided I should change Justin's while I'm at it.

I got to his contact name and I just stared at it for a couple of seconds. "Justy<3." I let another tear fall down, and then a couple more. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't think. All that came to mind when I saw Justin's name was hurt. He hurt me, and thanks to him, its gonna take me a long time to be okay again.

I got up and looked in the mirror on my door and saw that my eyes were all red and puffy. My hair was pulled back behind my ears, and my eyes were green. They're naturally brown but when I cry they turn greenish. I sniffled and wiped my eyes before deciding to go out to the kitchen and get a glass of water.

I tried to open the door but it was stuck or something. It felt like something was blocking it because when I opened it it only opened a crack. I stuck my head through the crack to see what was there and I saw Justin. 

He was just sitting there with his eyes closed, probably sleeping, with his head rested on my door. What the hell? I pushed the door open a bit more to where I could get out and his head moved. He slowly started to wake up and then we made eye contact.

We stared at each other for a few seconds and I could see the hurt in his eyes. I felt bad. I know I shouldn't since hes the one who cheated on me, but I couldn't help but cringe when I saw that his eyes were also red and puffy. 

I broke the gaze and walked on to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water from the sink. I felt Justin's presence behind me and I knew he was there.

"Scuse me," I said and pushed past him.

"Emma, wait." He grabbed my arm. I just stood in place and looked straight ahead, not making eye contact with him.

"Can I just explain?" He asked. I could hear the hurt in his voice. I nodded and he went on. "Emma, I never meant to hurt you." Still, I made no eye contact. "I swear that from the moment I met you that was never my intention and I'm sorry that I did what I did. I just wanted to tell you that she kissed me first. She was crying cause she was homesick, and she just kissed me and I didn't know what to do. Your the only one who can make me smile, and the one thing that makes me cry is seeing you so hurt like this."

I nodded, still not making eye contact. I shook my hand loose of his grip, and walked back into my room.

A/N  Sorry I haven't updated in a while and I know this chapters short but I just wanted to post since I most likely wont be able to this weekend. 

So its the end of Jemma:( Hmmm wonder if they'll ever get back together........

Pic of Justin on the side----->