You Again

Chapter 45

~Emma's POV~

Ariana and I just got back from the mall but unfortunately she left as soon as we got here because she has to catch her flight to California. I gave her her gift before she left and told her to open it on Christmas. Right now I'm just putting my shoes on to go on a walk around the neighborhood. Nothing better than breathing in the cold December air and feeling the snow melt under your feet.

As I walked outside, I saw a few kids playing and making snow angels in the snow. I smiled to myself and remembered how I used to do that with Jazmen. Jazmen... I miss her, its just.. She's changed. I used to feel like I could tell her anything and now I'm scared to even talk to her, worried that shes gonna make up some ridiculous rumor. Just then I saw a snowball fall to the ground only a few inches in front of me. I looked up and saw her.. Oh no.

"Don't trip," she laughed evilly, throwing another one so that it just barely hit the edge of my shoe.

"What the hell are you doing here, Jazmen?" I said in annoyance through my gritted teeth.

"Same as you.. I live here," she rolled her eyes. Wow.. I cant believe this. I haven't seen her in over six months and now here she is.. Right in front of my face. Suddenly I felt tears streaming down my face.

"How could you do everything you've done to me?" I said softly, wiping my tears with my sleeve, "I-I thought you were my best friend."

"Things change, sweetie. You see at first, after I kissed Justin, I really did miss having you as my friend. But, I got over it. It's not like I need you or anything anymore. I got everything I ever wanted from you. Because of you I was the second most popular girl in school. I was the second hottest on every guys list. I was always second. And it fucking sucked!" She screamed. I could see tears in the corner of her eyes but she refused to let them fall. "Now its my turn, Emma. Its my turn to be first at everything. And to start myself off, I'm taking your boyfriend."

"So all those sleepovers and secrets.. That meant nothing to you? All you ever wanted was my popularity?" My voice cracked.

"I guess there was a point where you really were my friend, but who cares. Justin's better anyways. I can deal with losing you for him," she shrugged, smirking at me.

"Your fucking crazy if you think he'll ever go for you, psychopath."

"He doesn't have to want to.. I'll make him," she said taking steps closer to me.

"You know, you really are sick. Your fucking mind is screwed up and honestly I think you need some help," I snarled, stepping closer to her so I was inches away from her face. "You've lost it," I whispered in her face before walking away.

I felt more tears coming on and I just let them fall. My eyes became blurry as the tears overcrowded in my eyes. As soon as I got back to my house I ran up to my room and slammed the door behind me, falling onto my bed. I screamed into my pillow as tears violently rushed down my cheeks. This is one of those times I could really use a best friend.

~Justin's POV~

"Dude what the fuck? You're so perverted," I laughed. I was talking to Ryan on Face Time. He was actually planning on coming over later.

"I'm just saying, if you had to choose between the two, anyone with a right mind would choose Julia Roberts," he defended. We were playing marry, fuck, kill and he chose to fuck Julia Roberts.