The End of it

Chapter 50 

(Please read authors note at the end)

-New Years Eve-

~Justin's POV~

"Flight to New York, New York will now be boarding," a voice said over the intercom of the airport.

"C'mon, Em," I said grabbing her hand and guiding her to where we were going since she was only half awake. It's 4am right now and we just got to the airport going from California to New York for the New Years Rockin' Eve.

When we got on the plane I looked at our seats and saw that I was at 60K and Emma was at 60J. She had a window and I had the middle seat. Once we found our seats and got settled in on first class I helped Emma get comfortable and then sat down. I looked over to her and she looked like she was already asleep again.

About an hour into the flight the flight attendant came around and served everyone drinks. Emma was still sleeping so I got myself and her a water.

---

"Welcome to New York City everyone, its a beautiful snowy afternoon... Looks like its about 3 inches deep. We will be landing shortly maybe about ten minutes. Thank you for riding with us and have an excellent day," the pilot said. 

"Emma," I said shaking her.

"I'm up!" She said and jumped up but forgot she had her seat belt so she just fell back down. I started laughing but soon stopped when she started glaring at me.

"Sorry," I fake coughed while still laughing.

"Are we here?"

"About ten minutes."

"Alright.. so what time do we have to be at the party?"

"8:00 so we can hang out for a while before I have to get ready to perform," I said leaning my head back on the seat.

"So what are we doing now?"

"Well first we have to check into our hotel, then I have to meet Scooter at a studio nearby so I can rehearse," I sighed.

"Oh yeah, what song are you gonna sing?" She asked.

"'Let It Be.'"

"That's not one of your songs is it?"

"No, no.. Like the one by The Beatles."

"Oh," she nodded, "I like that song."

"Yeah Scooter wanted me to sing Overboard with Miley but I don't know I've always liked this song and I just really wanted to sing it," I shrugged.

"You'll do great," she smiled. I smiled back and looked down. I'm kinda nervous.. I hope everything goes okay tonight. Just then the plane landed and the pilot said it was okay to evacuate.

Me and Emma walked out hand in hand and went straight to baggage claim. I got mine first and then a few minutes later Emma's bag came around. Once we had our bags we walked outside and looked around for our driver that Scooter sent for us. I saw a man holding up a sign that said 'Bieber' and we walked over to him.

"Ah, Justin, hello," he smiled and shook my hand, "and you must be Emma," he said shaking Emma's hand.

"Nice to meet you," I smiled back. He offered to take his bags but I told him it was alright and I just carried mine and Emma's over to the car. He put them in the trunk for us while Emma and I got in the car and sat together in the middle row.