First Night

Chapter 22

~Emma's POV~

The last minute goodbyes were all a blur, probably because all I could see was the close up vision of my moms sweater since she had me pressed up against her, her sobbing into my hair. My dad did the exact same thing... Why cant my parents be more calm like Justin's?

After we took off which was around ten minutes ago, me and Justin both went our separate ways to check out our rooms, which is exactly where I am now. Its been hard to leave since my room is PERFECT.

Its kinda small but still big enough. A twin sized bed in the corner, with a huge closet right squished up next to it, and a plasma screen TV were the first things that caught my eye. There wasn't much else except a mini fridge and a couple little shelves and bulletin boards.

I quickly turned to face Justin when I noticed he had knocked on the door. The door was still open since I had never closed it, so he walked in.

"You like it?" He asked, not being able to hold in his overflowing smile.

I nodded frantically, not being able to force any words out, but he seemed to understand.

When he smiled back at me, I couldn't help but fill in the space in between us and hug him for as long as he would let me.

"I love you," I murmured into his hoodie.

"I love you too."

"Aye Justin, Emma!" Kenny's voice overcame both of us and I watched as Justin turned his head quickly, causing his hair to flip to one side all in one motion. Which. Was. Adorable.

Justin grabbed my hand, and lead me to where Kenny and Scooter sat on the couch in the living room.

"Yeah?" Justin asked.

He motioned for us to sit on the couch across from them, which we gladly did.

Scooter clapped his hands together, "Alright. Its been ten minutes. Ten minutes and nothing has been broken, damaged, misplaced, or lost," he counted each on his fingers, "and we would like to keep it that way. Now Justin, I'm mainly talking to you when I say this, you break it, you die."

Justin furrowed his eyebrows at both Kenny and Scooter, "Hey man, what makes you think I'd do something like that?" His voice cracked.

"I know what you're capable of," Scooter laughed.

"All we wanna do is just go over some quick guideline tour bus rules with you guys," Kenny butted in.

"First things first, Justin, you may not be in Emma's room past ten o'clock at any circumstances, and Emma, same goes for you. You and Justin can hang out out here, but you will not be in each others rooms alone, even if the door is open."

We both nodded, paying close attention to whatever they would say next.

"Rule number two," Scooter began, "were gonna have to be pretty strict on bed times so that were sure Justin gets plenty of rest and is ready for anything were gonna be doing. Same for you, Emma but probably once in a while Justin'll have something in the morning that you don't have to attend so we wont bother with waking you up unless you want us to."

"Also, this bus is pretty small, and I know we all need our privacy... but unfortunately there's only two bathrooms," Kenny paused, "Emma will get her own and the rest of us will share the other one."

"I-- really don't mind if me and Justin share a bathroom. I mean I have a room I don't need that much privacy--" Scooter cut me off.

"--Yes, you do."

"And finally, I'm gonna go over all the little hings quickly so just listen up. No playing ball in the bus, no walking around shirtless--Justin--, no staying up past 11:00 if the following day Justin has a concert, no crazy outbursts in the middle of the night, and no eating in the bedrooms. Got it?"

He paused for us to all say we understood, but neither of us did.

"I said.... Got it?"

"Got it!" Justin and I both said in unison.

"Alright, good. Now get to bed its past eleven," he finished.

Me and Justin both got up immediately and ran out of the room and into the kitchen, unfortunately only so far away to where they could still see us.

"I really wanna sleep with you," Justin blurted out.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"I mean, not like sleep sleeping with you but like sleep in the same room. I would never-- I just wanna be there for you and I-- I know were too young--"

"--Justin," I cut him off, laughing, "I know what you mean. And I know, I wanna be with you too. Hey, maybe we can sleep in those cubby beds, you know just for tonight?"

A smile instantly spread across his face as he left to ask Scooter what we had just discussed.

I couldn't hear them, but I could make out some of the words by reading their lips and watching their facial expressions. I wasn't getting all of it, but judging by the way Justin was smiling on his way back over here I knew what the answer was.

I ran into my room and grabbed a bunch of pillows while Justin did the same, then made my way over to the beds to choose one. I hopped up on the middle one on the right aisle right when Justin walked in with pillows covering his face.

He dropped them all at once, standing there trying to catch his breath.

"Need a little help?" I laughed.

He smirked, "I think I got it."

"BED!" Scooter yelled.

As soon as that terrifying sounding voice reached us, both Justin and I had that same look on our face of scarce and jumped right into bed.

"You know," Justin breathed, turning in all different directions, "these beds are really uncomfortable."

"Seriously though. I can barely fit," I added.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea."

"As long as I'm with you, I don't have to be comfortable. I feel safe and that's all that matters to me."

"Good. But I still cant get comfortable so I'm just gonna--"

He cut himself off, continuing to shuffle around to get comfortable. Way to ruin the moment.

A/N Really short chapter sorry but I'M TIRED.

Just wanted to post once more since this whole weekend I'm gonna be doing homework:( School literally sucks. So I'll probably update next weekend at the very latest.

Pic of the cubby beds on the side --->

WARNING: There will be a lot of photos regarding the inside of the bus so prepare yourselves;)