A Day With Jazmen Pt. 2

Chapter 25

~Justin's POV~

I woke up to Emma's face literally in mine. Like seriously probably two inches away. I couldn't help but smile at her beauty and decided to kiss her lips, since I couldn't exactly say anything. And I guess actions do speak louder than words... ;)

It kinda turned more into making out after a few seconds and I completely forgot Jazmen was standing right there until she decided to say something.

"Uh... Hey, guys? If you can hear me, you should probably stop sucking each others faces so were not late to the movie... Just sayin'."

I saw Emma slightly blush as she pulled away and Jazmen burst out laughing.

"Awww Emma."

"Yeah, okay, shut up. Lets go," Emma responded, dragging me off the couch.

I nodded at Jazmen to say hi on our way outside to meet Scooter in the car.

I hadn't seen Jazmen since school back in Canada and I never really talked to her so I didn't really know much about her but Emma talks about her all the time, so I guess I kinda know a little bit.

Jazmens actually changed a lot since I remember. I used to have a crush on her in like seventh grade actually... Yeah, I know its kinda stupid and it didn't really mean anything anyways. Everyone liked her. She was the hottest girl in school. You cant blame me. Of course now, all I see is Emma. Anyone besides her is just boring. Whereas with Emma, I can look at her all day and never get bored.

But Jazmen would have to come close to the rade R as top five hottest girls in school. It may sound dumb but that's what me, Chaz, and Ryan always used to do. We kept a list of the hottest girls in school, and always, always talked about it when we would get together. I think I remember changing it once, but it was always:

1. Jazmen Parker

2. Emma Johnson

3. Caitlin Beadles

4. Hanna Goodwill

5. Sydney Laufer

Yeah, Emma was second. But I swear ever since I really looked at her, shes always been number one. I would choose Emma over anyone, any day.

"Were here." Scooter said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Thanks for the ride," Emma and Jazmen said in unison. I nodded at him, thanking him before we all climbed out and walked into the theater.

"Oh, crap, we never decided on a movie," Jazmen said, stopping in her steps.

"Oh... Oops. We were gonna let you decide, Justin," Emma added, looking to me.

I looked up at the list of movies playing, and saw Insidious right away. Funny movies with friends, scary movies on dates. I guess this was sort of a date if you subtract Jazmen but oh well, this is the movie I wanted to see with Emma.

"How 'bout Insidious?" I managed to choke out, my voice cracking at the end.

"Yeah," Emma agreed.

"Okay, but I have to warn you guys I'm really bad with scary movies, so Justin if I scream in your ear, I'm sorry," Jazmen blabbed on. Man, she talks a lot.

I put my hood up, and we walked over to get our tickets.

"Three tickets for Insidious," I said to the ticket master, and handed him the money.

"Oh my God, oh my God, you're Justin Bieber! You're-- you're--"

I cut her off, "Please, I don't want to make a scene. Can we please just have our tickets?"