My Beliebers

Chapter 18

~Justin's POV~

Scraping the rest of the crusty leftovers off of the plate I had in my hand, I gently placed it in the dishwasher, relieved I was finally done.

My mom made me do our twenty million dishes as her "punishment" for me for coming home from the black light lounge too late last night. I guess I kinda deserved it but she hit below the belt there. I mean, c'mon she obviously knows I hate doing the dishes.

I closed the dishwasher door and headed over to the couch in the living room, turning on the T.V. The first thing that popped up once I turned it on was "Drake and Josh." 

I settled myself on the couch, getting comfortable as I felt around my pockets for my phone. Once I found it, I slid it out to check whatever text messages were left for me since I had'nt checked my phone since around 8:00 last night. 

I was surprised to see a missed call from Scooter, which I was glad to return.

Three full rings went on until Scooter's familiar voice rang through the phone.

"Hey little man, whats been happening? Your just returning my call now? I called a while ago yesterday," he stated, coming off as slightly confused.  

"Hey, Scoot. And I know I'm sorry I just got caught up with some stuff," I explained, "so whats up?"

There was a pause at the other line before his voice came in again. 

"Oh. Well I was just calling to catch up with you on our tour plans."

"Oh right. That."

"Everything okay?" he asked, sounding sincere.

"Yeah, yeah. Everything's fine, its just been kinda hard to come to terms that I'll have to be leaving everyone for a while."

"I thought we agreed your lady friend was coming," he laughed.

I laughed along with him, "shut up. I'll have you know shes not the only person I'll miss. I mean, what about Ryan and Chaz? My grandparents? My family?" 

"I know that kind of stuff is hard, kid. I get it. It's only two months though. It'll be over before you know it. And I bet you wont even be thinking about that kind of stuff when your up there on stage doing what you love. When your surrounded by all your fans, its all gonna fall into place."

"Fans?" I chuckled, "I don't really have fans right now. No ones seen me perform," I informed him.

"Oh but you do. I'll text you the link."

With that, he hung up leaving me completely confused. Link? To what?

Before I could complete my thoughts, a text came in from Scooter.

I opened it as soon as it would let me to reveal a link to some YouTube video. I curiously clicked on the link and watched as a video came up with the option to play, which of course, I did.

As I watched, I recognized this video. This is one of the videos on my "Kidrauhl" YouTube page that my mom posted a few months ago. I exited out of it to go through the comments, something I haven't done in a while.

As I scrolled through all I could see are newly posted comments, all good ones. 

Ariel Collins 2 hours ago

Omfg this kid is amazing. Can't wait to see him on tour, already got tickets!!!

Samantha Smith 2 hours ago