Reuniting and it feels SO GOOD

Chapter 30

~Emma's POV~

*3 weeks later*

It's been three weeks since what happened between Justin and i and i have to say things have been going pretty well... Well, actually I haven't exactly seen him in all that time... But we've been texting and calling each other and he's really been there for me with all the hate I've been getting from his fans. That's what Justin likes to say, anyways. He doesn't want to believe his beliebers would do anything like that so he blames it on the fans.

I've been staying with my Aunt Clara since she lives in New York and that's where Justin's been doing a lot of his shows for the past three weeks, so I've just been staying with her since I haven't sen her for a few years.

And no... Justin and I are not dating. Honestly, I think were better off as friends. I know he doesn't, but I just want whats best for both of us. 

"Emma, you ready?" Aunt Clara asked, popping her head though the guest room door.

"Yeah." I smiled. We were going to the airport to meet Justin, Kenny, Scooter, and Alfredo, who I haven't met yet but I guess hes Justin's friend/videographer. Were going back to Canada for a week while Justin's on a small break, then were going over to Australia, so I'm going back with them to see my parents and hang out with Justin.

I walked out with my Aunt to her car and put my bags in the back seat. 

"You nervous?" She asked.

"Nervous? Nervous about what?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Seeing Justin again. I know you two haven't seen each other for a while and you talk about him nonstop I would assume your excited, yeah?"

"Well yeah, of course I am. I wouldn't think that I'm nervous, but now that I think about it I guess I kinda am... Its just weird I guess."

"How is it weird? You guys are good friends aren't you?"

"Well yeah... But Justin wants to be more than friends." I looked out the window. I miss him so much.

"And whats wrong with that? I can remember when you were all over that boy. I would talk to you on the phone and all you could bring up was him."

"I know but I don't really know if I wanna go back to dating. I feel like were better off as friends and I really don't want to hurt him again."

She just nodded and looked straight ahead toward the road. I looked out the window some more and imagined what it would be like seeing him again. Its only been three weeks but before that I was with him all the time. I feel bad saying it, but I actually miss him more than my parents.

---

"Were here," Aunt Clara said shaking me a little. I wasn't fully asleep, but I was really sleepy and out of it.

"Huh?" My voice was raspy.

"Were here, Hun. I'll help you with your bags."

I unbuckled my seat belt and grabbed my bag while Aunt Clara grabbed my other one.

"I think I can take it from here," I sighed, "Aunt Clara, thank you so much for everything these past few weeks, I really appreciate all you've done for me and I just... really loved spending time with you." I smiled.

"Aw, Em. I'll miss you. Have a safe flight, love you." She smiled while I walked off.

"Love you too." I called back and waved. I walked inside the airport and walked down the aisles to where my gate was. They told me to meet them by the gate entrance but I didn't see them.