Recording

Chapter 49

~Justin's POV~

"If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go, I can take you places you ain't never been before,

Baby take a chance or you'll never ever know,

I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow,

Swag, swag, swag, on you.

Chillin' by the fire while we eatin' fondue,

I don't know about me but I know about you,

So say hello to falsetto in three, two, swag." I sang.

"Play that back for me," I said. I'm in the recording studio right now working on my new album. Were not sure of the name of it yet but I'm working on my first single, "Boyfriend." I listened to the words of the song and nodded my head to the music as the song played back into my headphones. "Cut it back and lower the music for this next verse," I said. Scooter nodded and gave me a thumbs up to continue singing.

"I'd like to be everything you want,

Hey girl, let me talk to you..." I stopped singing when Chaz and Ryan barged into the room I was in. 

"FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!" Chaz yelled/sang into the microphone. They started cracking up and both fell on the floor, laughing uncontrollably. I looked over at Scooter and he looked disappointed, maybe mad. But I couldn't help but crack a smile.

"That's enough boys, get outta there before Kenny gets you out," Scooter scolded. They didn't listen and just stayed there so Kenny had to come over and throw them over his shoulders, carrying them outside and placing them on a couch. He closed the door behind him and Scooter motioned for me to keep singing.

~Emma's POV~

"Did he really? That's so cute!" I gushed as Ariana was telling me a story on how Jai surprised her at her concert. Were shopping together at the LAX mall since I came to California to visit her for a few days. I don't have really any friends back home so Justin made arrangements for me to come see her since hes gonna be working for a few days.

"I know! Isn't he the sweetest!" She squealed, stopping in her tracks to look at something in the window of a store.

"Oh my God... That is the cutest dress I have ever seen!" She smiled wide, dragging me in the store. She took it off the rack and held it up to herself while looking in the mirror. "Buying another dress wouldn't hurt.. Right?" She asked, biting her bottom lip.

"Course not," I chuckled, "I should actually look for a dress too.. I need one for the New Years party," I said looking around.

"Oh your going?"

"Yeah, Justin's performing."

"Really? Wow, hes so lucky," she frowned, "I want to perform on New Years more than anything... They didn't choose me for this year though."

"Their loss, don't worry, you'll get to perform one year. Your honestly one of the best singers right now in my opinion."

"Really?" 

"Really. Your amazingly talented, Ariana. You'll get there one day."

"Thanks," she smiled, "I am still going though.. Maybe I will get a dress," she smirked. We both looked around the entire store, trying on at least ten dresses each until we both found the perfect ones. Ariana's was a laced pink mini dress that went flowy at the bottom with small ruffles. Mine was a black strapless  mini dress with some sparkles towards the bottom of the dress.