Signed

Chapter 9

~Justin's POV~

It was just me and her there for a while, just how I'd always imagined. I held her hand until she fell back asleep, assuming she needed a bit more rest. Once I was sure she was asleep I gently slid my hand out from hers, got up and pulled the blanket back over her and walked slowly out the door.

Once I got out I let out a huge breath and pulled out my phone to text my mom.

At the hospital, can you pick me up when you get a chance?-Justin

As I typed those last few letters I felt someone hovering over me as a shadow came across me. Nervously, I looked up to see some guy meeting my gaze who I'd never seen before.

"You Justin?" The man said. His voice not sounding familiar either...

"Y-yes.." I looked up to him tilting my head up so I can see his full body, and him looking down at me.

Thinking he was gonna grab my arm and throw me in his trunk.. he surprised me. He smiled.

"Well, Justin I want you to know that I've spent the last three hours looking for you. That's just how serious this is to me, and how much I want to meet you." He said maintaining his smile.

I felt a little more comfortable now since he seemed to be happy to see me but still creeped out about why he was looking for me.

"You were looking for me?" I asked looking back up at him. He nodded, motioning me to come with him. I slid my phone back in my pocket and followed him. As we were walking through the halls, I felt it necessary to know where we were headed so I walked a little closer to him and asked.

"Where are we going?"

He didn't answer my question, just continued to walk until he reached outside then stopped at the curb.

"Can I at least know your name?" I asked, getting my phone ready to call my mom.

"Were going back to your house where I'm going to hear your demo, were waiting for the limo, and I'm Scooter."

I furrowed my eyebrows. Scooter? He must have seen me because he answered my confusion with "Scooter Braun." Just then a shiny, black limo pulled up by the curb we were waiting on and a man popped out of the drivers seat to open the door for us.

"Mr. Braun," he said as Scooter got in the car, "Mr. Bieber." He greeted me just before he shut the door behind us leaving his British accent with us as he got back in the front seat.

It took us about 5 minutes until we drove up to my house, parking on the side curb, with my moms car in the driveway. I began to open the door just as the British man was standing outside my door, his hand already on the handle, then yanked at it letting me and Scooter out.

"Have a nice day, gentlemen." He said with one last smile before getting back in the limo and driving away. I walked into my house, with Scooter following me to see my mom standing in the hallway.

"Hi, honey. Sorry I didn't get your text until a few minutes ago and just figured Scooter would have found you by now." She muttered out as she came over to kiss me on the forehead. I turned around and Scooter was standing right there, motioning me over to the couch.

I looked back over to my mom before following as she nodded in approval and followed us to sit next to me. Scooter sat on the couch across from us and looked up to meet my glare.

"So. Justin, you're probably wondering why I was looking for you and why I'm here," I nodded, "well, I'm Scooter Braun, as you know, and I'm a music producer/manager. You're manager. If this is what you want. I saw the videos your mom posted on YouTube.. and.. I wanna sign you." He finished keeping his stare at me, waiting for an answer.

"W-what?" I asked not able to force any other words out. I looked back up to my mom then to him to see both of them looking at me smiling.

"Mom?" I said looking up at her. 

"Justin this is'nt my decision. It's yours. And I will respect any decision you make."

I almost couldn't believe what was happening so I quickly just pushed myself up and smiled at him, closing the deal. He smiled back, and shook my hand.

"Great. See you tomorrow." And then it ended at that. The door slammed behind him and my heart dropped to the floor. I looked back down at my mom who was still on the couch and sat down next to her, resting my head on her shoulder.

A/N Hey guys short chaoter sorry :c ill update in a few days been super busy with school and stuff like that so sorry I'm not able to post as much as I want to. Comment what you think? :))