Explaining

Chapter 47

~Emma's POV~

I honestly felt really bad for Justin. Jazmen has gone too far. What is she even trying to do? Shes ruining his life effortlessly and I'm not going to let her win.

"Justin," I said shaking him. I looked at him ans saw that he was in a trans, staring at the ground with tear stains on his cheeks.

"Hmm?" He hummed, not lifting his eyes from the ground. I looked at the clock and it read 10:06pm.

"Get up, lets go," I said, helping him up and putting my coat on.

"Where are we going?" He sniffled.

"Out." I said plainly and handed him his coat. While Justin was getting ready I snuck into the kitchen quickly and grabbed a carton of eggs, storing them in one of my coat pockets."Ready?" I asked Justin once he got his shoes on. He nodded and we headed outside.

I lead us to Jazmen's house and stopped a few feet away from her driveway. So many memories of our friendship raced through my head. I quickly snapped myself out of it and handed Justin the carton of eggs. He looked at me with a confused look on his face. I just smirked and grabbed an egg, throwing it directly at Jazmen's window. Justin laughed and joined in.

Soon we only had two eggs left and Jazmen popped her head out of her window. 

"What the hell is going on!?" She shouted from her window. Justin and I exchanged looks and both threw an egg at her. Both of them hit her perfectly, one on her head and the other in her face. We both cracked up laughing and high fived each other, heading back to Justin's house.

I could hear Jazmen screaming and groaning in frustration so I just laughed.

"Merry Christmas!" I shouted, flipping her off. We were at Justin's porch but she could still see us since she only lived a few houses down.

Once we got inside I threw the empty carton of eggs in the garbage. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. It startled me at first but I quickly realized it was Justin.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear, resting his head on my shoulder. I looked back at him and smiled. "Thanks by the way."

"For what?" I whispered back, looking him directly in his eyes. 

"For showing me how to have some fun with my problems instead of just crying about them. It probably wasn't the big person thing to do but nothing satisfied me more than seeing the look on her face when we nailed her right on target," he laughed at the last part, high fiving me again. I hugged him tight and soon we both headed upstairs to go to bed.

"I'm so tired," I yawned pulling the covers up to my chest as Justin turned off the lights and hopped in bed with me.

"I'm not," he sighed.

"That's cause you took like a ten hour nap," I chuckled.

"Hey, it was only five hours," he defended. I ignored his comment and began to shut my eyes until I felt Justin kiss my cheek. I ignored it until he did it again, but this time on my lips. 

"Justin," I groaned opening my eyes. "I'm tired."

"Too tired to love me?" He said in a little kid voice, sticking out his bottom lip and making puppy dog eyes.

"Yes."

"Please?"

"I'm tired."

"I thought you loved me."