The Break Up Blues

Chapter 41

~Chaz's POV~

Shit. Justin has to be devastated. I just heard they're whole conversation from the living room and saw Emma leave to her room. Honestly I feel bad for Justin. Not that I don't feel bad for Emma and support her decisions with whatever she decided to do with her relationship with Justin but Justin's my best friend. I know him and I know that hes probably more upset that he screwed up than she is.

I slowly walked over to Justin's room and cracked the door open. 

"Justin? You okay, bud?" I asked as I carefully walked up to him and put my hand on his back.

"I messed up, Chaz. I fucking ruined my own life," his voice cracked. "Why do I have to be so stupid?" He cried into my chest. Man, Justin's really upset. It hurts a lot to see him like this.

"Its gonna be okay... I think whats best right now is that you just give Emma some space. Give her some time to think about this and don't bombard her with excuses every time you see her. You've already apologized, whats done is done and the last thing she needs is more on her mind," I said even though I know its the last thing he wants to hear.

"Give her space!? Fuck space, Chaz, that's what got me into this mess in the first place! I missed her so I made myself believe that I was with her.. I-I need her.. To feel okay.." He admitted, whispering the last part.

"Just.. Think about whats best for Emma," I sighed and left his room. I didn't bother to check on Emma because when Ryan and I heard them we both chose who we would check on and he chose Emma.

~Emma's POV~

"I just don't understand why he'd do that.. I would never be so careless to not know who I'm about to have fucking sex with. I just.. You know maybe that's all he was ever in it for... He was gonna have sex with me then just leave.." I admitted to Ryan.

"Em, you know that's not true. Justin loves you. I swear your all he talks about when hes with me. Even when we were at the club he called everyone to see if you were alright, and Em, he really did think it was you he was with. Don't even question if he loves you or not cause you and I both know the answer to that and its obvious," Ryan said.

"Yeah.." I sighed and wiped away the tears.

"Do you.. S-Still.. Still love him?" He stuttered a bit. I thought for a moment before answering.

"I um, don't know right now," I said honestly. Just the thought of Justin with Jazmen confuses me. Does he want to be with her? Shes always been prettier than me.. Always had more experience with guys.. Always better. And this is the second time somethings happened between them. I just don't get it.

"O-Okay.. I'll leave you alone. Just let me know if you need anything," Ryan slightly smiled as he left and shut the door behind him.

I checked the clock and it read 3:24. I decided to go out into the living room with Ryan and Chaz since I doubt Justin would come out of his room for the rest of the night and the last thing I want to do is be trapped in a room where all there is to do is think about him.

"Mind if I hang out with you guys for a bit?" I asked them as I sat on the floor, leaning up against the couch.

"Yeah, sure." They both said in unison.

"Shit," I mumbled as I reached in my pocket and realized my phone wasn't there. I must have left it in Justin's room. "Hey, would one of you mind getting my phone from Justin's room?" I sniffled.

"Yeah, I got it," Chaz said and stood up. I mouthed 'thank you' and waited for him to come back. "Here you go."

"Thanks," I said and rubbed my eyes. I decided to go on Twitter since I haven't been on in a while and tweeted some things.