I Promise You

Chapter 43

~Justin's POV~

When I woke up I found myself with Emma in my arms. I smiled to myself remembering that she agreed to sleep with me last night. She looks so cute when shes sleeping. I wanted to take a picture of her but I couldn't find her phone, so I just grabbed hers since it was on the side table. When I picked it up anger boiled inside of me seeing a new message on her screen.

From: Chaz 

Hey Em, miss you already:( 

What the fuck!? Why is Chaz texting Emma? And saying that he misses her? He's only known her for like a couple of months and they barely even hang out! Is something going on between them that I don't know about?

"Fuck!" I said a little too loudly.

"Justin?" Emma woke up, rubbing her eyes. "Whats wrong?" She sounded worried. She sat up and looked directly at me.

"Emma why the hell is Chaz texting you!?" I furrowed my eyebrows, showing her the lock screen.

"Um.. Why the hell do you have my phone?" She asked, mocking my words.

"Are you guys dating?" I softened my voice, and my face. 

"No, Justin, we are not. Is it impossible for me to have a friend?"

"Well then why is he saying he misses you?"

"Because maybe he does. Friends miss each other. Don't you ever miss anyone?" She said calmly.

"Yeah.. I miss you." I said becoming calmer and more gentle. I looked straight into her eyes and I could feel myself starting to tear up.

"I know," she sighed.

"Can we just hang out today? Please, like just us? All I have to do tonight is a concert but I just wanna be with you.. Please?" I begged letting a tear roll down my face. She didn't say anything, she just wrapped her arms around me and brought me into a hug. I hugged back and held onto her tight, afraid that if I let go I'll never be able to hold her again. 

We broke apart after about a minute and I could see Emma starting to cry.

"Don't cry," I whispered, wiping away her tears.

"Justin, I'm sorry I was so mean to you and I'm sorry for ignoring you and not being there for you because you're always there for me and I just forget sometimes that you need me too. I'm sorry for being like this and I know that what happened between you and Jazmen was just a mistake and I shouldn't be mad at you," she cried harder, falling into my chest and hugging me tight. "I miss you too," she said into my chest. I couldn't help it, I started to cry even more after what she said. Part of it was tears of joy... Is she really forgiving me?

"Wait so.. You forgive me?" I asked hopefully. She nodded while still hugging me and a smile formed on my face. "And your my girlfriend again?" I asked a little nervous. She lifted her head up and looked at me for a couple seconds before answering.

"Yes," she slightly smiled. 

I felt overwhelmed. Happiness took over my body. I didn't know what to do with myself so I just smashed my lips into hers. She kissed back immediately. I've missed her lips so much... I felt her smile into the kiss so I did as well before licking her bottom lip, asking for entrance but she denied. I let out a small groan of frustration and she smiled again. She broke away right after and looked at me and smiled.

"You tease," I smiled, gazing into her eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too," she smiled wide before crashing her lips into mine again.