A Day With Jazmen Pt. 1

Chapter 24

~Justin's POV~

"Scooter!" I screeched Scooter's name as loud as I could, waiting for him to come serve me like the peasant he is. Okay just kidding. Maybe.

Because of my concert last night I have a bit of a sore voice so it sounds kind of raspy when I talk but Scooter says it should be fine as long as I don't sing or talk too much until my next concert which is tomorrow night.

I've been having him do whatever I want for the past twenty minutes and surprisingly, he goes along.

"What is it now," he said sounding irritated as he walked into my room.

"More water please," I showed him my empty glass, handed to him and played it off with a side smirk.

"Two requests, Mr. Bieber. One: Try your hardest not to talk too much, remember what we discussed, use your whiteboard. And two: Wipe that smirk off your face before I wipe it off for ya."

I took out my whiteboard while he waited for me to write something and wrote out "Sass" clearly written for him and ended it off with yet another smirk. Scooter rolled his eyes at me then left to go fetch me my water.

It's been pretty lonely here since Emma went out with Jazmen and my mom went shopping since were now in LA. 

But about Emma, Jazmen came in early this morning and her and Emma have been hanging out basically all day. And shes sleeping over on the bus. I don't really mind Jazmen that much but it just seems like every time shes around Emma forgets all about me.

You know when you see those couples out together and there's always that one friend that's just awkwardly sitting there while the couple is making out or whatever? Yeah, I'm that lonely friend. Third wheeling.

They asked me if I wanted to go out with them tonight to the movies and I said yes just because I want to hang out with Emma as much as possible, if shes ignoring me or not, since I wont be able to see her every day now that we have different schedules.

Scooter came walking through the door, "Here's your water, don't spill, don't smirk, don't talk."

He left with is demands and left me sitting alone, on my bed, with no one around, on a Friday.

I decided to take out my phone and start a group chat with Ryan and Chaz to keep myself from dying of boredom.

To: Ryan Butler, Chaz Somers

Me: Hey guys just checking in. Whats up?

Chaz: Hey dude! Haven't heard from you in a while but I heard your concert last night was awesome. Everything's good, nothin really going on.

Ryan: Yeah heard your concert was pretty insane. It's all over Twitter.

Chaz: Seriously, dude you have like millions of chicks all over you.

Me: Hahahaha all I need is one. But yeah the support from my fans is amazing. Its been super cool. Hope you guys can come visit soon??

Chaz: Yeah definitely. Just depends on when we can get a flight out but I've already asked my parents and they're cool with it as long as I've got Ryan with me.

Ryan: DUDE CHAZ REALLY!? I haven't even asked my parents about that but I totally will. Id love to see one of your shows, man. Whens the next one?