Here's to New Friends

Chapter 36

~Emma's POV~

So today is the big day. Justin's first concert in a few weeks and our day to spend with each other. I'm pretty excited to have our first official date but I'm just... worried I guess. Worried somethings gonna get in our way or something. I don't know. I know it sounds stupid but I just have this feeling in my gut.

"Aye, whats wrong with you?" Chaz interrupted my thoughts, waving his hand in front of my face. I smacked his hand away and gave him an annoyed look.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Justin or something?" I rolled my eyes.

"Nah, hes still sleeping. Its like 8am, what are you doing awake?" He asked, sitting next to me on the couch.

"What are you doing awake?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Fair enough. Hey, do you know where we are by the way?"

"No idea," I sighed, "ask Jim."

Chaz got up and headed over to the front of the bus to talk to Jim I guess. I couldn't hear them since it was on the other side of the bus and the hum of the bus was taking all my attention.

"Hey," I heard someone say behind me. I looked back to see Ryan standing there.

"Oh, hey. Whats up with everyone? You guys are up so early."

"Its only 8," he breathed out walking to the kitchen.

"Well yeah but usually you guys sleep in until like 12."

"Ha, that's be nice," he laughed. "Do you have any idea how uncomfortable those bunks are?"

"Ha ha, you slept on a bunk, huh?" I laughed.

He nodded. "Never again."

"Oh c'mon, they're not that bad," I defended.

"Holy shit, have you ever slept on one?"

"Yeah, a couple times."

"And your neck is still in tact with the rest of your body?" He joked.

"Whatever, Ryan." I shook my head.

It gets pretty boring on these buses. Just driving around all day. I mean I guess its better than being trapped in a small car or something but it definitely gets old fast. I don't even know what Justin's gonna do for our "date" since we don't get out of here until later. We arrive at the studio at around 6:00 so Justin can get used to the stage for his concert at 7:00. He said he was gonna introduce me to one of his friends or something that's gonna be performing with him so that's something to look forward to, right?

"He said were just coming into Montana, heading to Helena." Chaz said coming back to sit next to me. I forgot he went to check where we are.

"Alright cool." I rested my chin in the palm of my hand and started to daydream a bit until Chaz shook me. "Huh?"

"I asked if Justin's awake yet."

"Oh.. Uh, no not that I know of. Wanna go wake him up?" I replied running a hand through my hair. Chaz nodded so we left to Justin's room. Chaz knocked lightly and we waited a while for him to say something but he never did so we just walked in. He was laying in his bed, the covers pulled all the way up to his nose. A smirk came across my face when i got an idea.

"Hey, Chaz," I whispered. He looked at me in response for me to continue, "were getting Justin back." I smirked.

"Back? Back from where?" He said confused.