Rumors

Chapter 42

~Emma's POV~

I woke up to a sudden crashing sound, like something fell to the floor. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I couldn't really see anything since it was pitch black dark but I could hear a constant, uneasy panting. I got up to go turn on my light when I fell over something. I looked what it was and I saw... Justin?

"Justin? Justin, what are you doing?" I whispered. I couldn't see his face and he didn't respond to me. Is he sleeping in my room? "Justin!" I whispered loudly. I shook him more and more and he finally spoke up.

"E-Emma?" He whispered. Once my eyes adjusted a little to the darkness I could see him more clearly. His eyes were red and puffy, tear stains on his cheeks, and he was holding a tight grip on his chest.

"Justin, you need to leave."

"Do you... hate m-me?" He stuttered, crying some more.

"Justin, c'mon, go back to your room," I said, ignoring his question. Once I got him to stand up straight he fell back into my arms, losing his balance. He was still holding his chest and his legs were unstable. "Quit it, Justin, stand up."

"You hate me.." He cried. I decided to just push him out of my room and gently push him onto his bed before leaving back to my room. I really don't want to deal with this right now. I have no idea why hes asking me if I hate him, especially at 3 in the morning. I just decided to forget about him for now and went back to sleep.

-Morning-

~Justin's POV~

I woke up on top of my bed sheets, and sprawled out all across my small bed. When I remembered what happened last night I quickly felt my heart to be sure it was functioning properly. Relief fell over me when I was back to my natural pace. I guess I just had a small panic attack.

I got up and walked over to the mirror beside my bed to see me looking like a mess. I had major bad bed head, red and puffy eyes, dried tears in the corners of my eyes, and a broken heart. You could literally see how sad I am when you look at me. I hate this.

I decided to just keep my sweats and t-shirt on since I didn't have anything to do until 3:00 today.

Walking out into the living room, I took a seat on the smaller couch when I saw Emma on the other one, watching some celebrity news channel.

"Justin Bieber gone too far? Everyone knows that as of now Justin and Emma are splitsville referring to their tweets lately, but has Bieber taken it too far? Sources say the night before the two broke up Justin was seen at a club nearby his concert in Montana. Pictures of him and a blonde mystery girl show him and the girl sexually dancing and kissing on the dance floor. Later the two went off to a private room and days later we've heard some pretty juicy rumors: Mystery girl pregnant?" The reporter said. I rolled my eyes at her conclusions knowing they were fake. Emma's facial expression didn't change but she immediately changed the channel to Sponge bob.

"Its not true you know.." I said looking her straight in the eyes. No response. "Can you please just talk to me at least?" No response. "You cant just ignore me forever."

"Shhh," she said harshly, keeping her eyes on the TV.

"No."

"Justin be quiet."

"Not until you talk to me."

"No."

"Turn off the TV and talk to me."