Third Wheelin'

Chapter 44

-4 Months Later (December)-

~Justin's POV~

Nominated for two Grammy awards.

Sold out Madison Square Garden.

Made memories with my Beliebers.

Made the cover of Seventeen Magazine.

Came out with two successful albums.

Kept strong with an amazing girlfriend.

Caught my dream and made it my reality.

2011 has been a crazy year, but definitely the most memorable. I cant believe all that has happened... I'm living my dream, and have many more incredible memories to come.

"Justin, would you pass me that silver one?" My mom asked, pointing to a round silver ornament. I knocked myself out of my thoughts and grabbed it, handing it to her. She placed it carefully in the middle of the tree. I've been helping my mom set up the Christmas tree for about an hour now.

"Okay," she smiled, taking a step back to admire her work.

"Looks good, mom," I said, hugging her for behind and kissed the top of her head. 

"Thanks Hun, now your free to go," she sighed and grabbed her water bottle taking a sip.

"Really? You don't want me to stay?" 

"No, its okay. I know you want to see Emma, go ahead," she smiled practically pushing me out the door. I walked out and closed the door behind me and started walking to Emma's house. I really do want to see Emma right now, more than anything. It's been about a week straight since I haven't seen her since my tour just ended and we've both been spending time with our family's since its around the holidays. Only four days until Christmas.

As I approached Emma's door, I let out a puff of air watching my breath nearly freeze in the air. I wiped the snow off of my shoes on their mat outside and knocked on the door. A few seconds later, the door swung open revealing Emma's dad.

"Oh, hi Mr. Johnson, good to see you," I slightly smiled, shaking his hand.

"Yeah.. Your here to see my daughter, correct?" He said in a straight tone, looking me up and down.

"Well, I mean-- y-yes, but you know--"

"--Calm down, kid. Its just a question."

"Dad? Dad, leave him alone," Emma sighed as she came up to the door. I got so excited to see her and was so anxious.. God, I've missed her. "Dad.. Go now, please." Emma said staring him in the eyes. He finally agreed and walked away.

"Keep your hands to yourself, Bieber!" He yelled as he walked up the stairs.

"Hi," she giggled and jumped into my arms. I didn't respond, I just let out a huge puff of air and held onto her as tight as I could, my big puffy jacket holding me back. "Justin, let go," she giggled after I kept holding on for another minute.

"No. I missed you," I whispered holding on tighter. 

"Justin, I'm cold, come in," she whined, shaking her legs. I pulled away and saw that she was only wearing short shorts and a sweater since it was 9:00 and she was probably getting ready for bed.

"Okay fine."

We walked inside and sat on the living room couch. Emma cuddled up to me as soon as we sat down and stretched her legs across mine.