Part Two

Chapter 35

~Justin's POV~

"EMMA WAKE UP!!!!" I screamed as I hovered over her. She came over about an hour ago to help me pack and then went downstairs cause she had to get "water" then I come down and see her sleeping. It's around 5:30am right now so I can see how shes tired, I am too.

"Justin! Oh my God, I swear if you do that one more time I'm gonna fucking kill you," she glared at me. Ryan and I highfived each other as we cracked up at her reaction. "Its not funny," she sighed rubbing her ear.

"Awww I'm sorry," I said cuddling her, still laughing.

"Whatever, did you finish packing yet?" 

"Uh, almost I just have a few more things."

"Well we leave in a half hour right?" She asked taking a sip from her water bottle.

"Yup," I said popping the 'P.'

"And dumb ass over here is still coming?" She asked glaring at Ryan.

"Yes he is, along with dumb ass number two," I smirked referring to Chaz.

"Hm," she rolled her eyes.

"Come upstairs with us and help me pack?"

"Sure."

We headed upstairs and to my room. Ever since a few months ago mom and I bought a new house that's really nice. It's in Emma's neighborhood so its close enough to her where I can still walk to her house and I like it a lot, its got a lot of free space.

"Wow its a mess in here," Emma said as we all walked in my room. She took a seat on my bed.

"Yeah, Ryan and I kinda had an underwear fight."

"An underwear fight?" She clarified.

"Uh yeah... See all the underwear on the floor," Ryan said pointing to the piles of my underwear all over the floor.

"O-kay, lets get you packed, Justin."

---

It's 6:00am now and the tour bus should be here any minute. I finished packing a while ago and Chaz got here like ten minutes. He got here late cause he lives a little farther away since his family moved into the city.

Right now Emma, Chaz, Ryan and I are all sitting in the living room just talking, waiting for the bus.

"God Chaz, that's disgusting," I heard Ryan say. I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying since I'm kinda tired and its hard for me to stay awake right now.

"Huh?" I said.

"Did you hear what he just said?" Ryan asked me, looking disgusted.

"No.. why?" 

"He said he would fuck Alexis Cambridge," he said.

"Are you serious, Chaz?" I laughed. "The freaking ugliest girl in the school? What the hell is wrong with you?" I laughed harder.

"You guys are so mean, shes a really nice girl," Emma defended making a sad face.

"Yeah, for a wet monkeys ass as a face she better be," Ryan laughed.

"Guys, shes really not that bad," Chaz shrugged.

"Honestly, I wonder every single day if there's something mentally wrong with you but today that thought was confirmed," Ryan said in mono-tone. "You are mental."