·Bonus·

One Year later

           "Jungkook!" Jimin shouted while bouncing Eun Min in his arms. "Ah, what time is the photoshoot? We're going to be late!" Jimin shouted. He was wearing a black and white tux as Eun Min was wearing the same attire but without the coat. "Where are you?" Jimin walked into the twin's room that used to be Lila's room.

            Jungkook was there rocking Sung Ji in his arms as he read her a story. "Oh! I forgot about the photoshoot." Jungkook laughed and got up. He had a dress shirt on and black suspenders, black dress shirt and black classic shoes. Jungkook also had black circle glasses on giving him a father look to his appearance. While Sung Ji wore a small and frilly pink dress with a white flower bow over her black silk hair.

          "You forgot? Yet you are wearing the attire for it." Jimin added. "Hurry I don't want to be late again!" Jimin pouted while holding up Eun Min.

           "Did you find the car keys?" Jungkook asked closing the book of folktales and nursery rhymes.

           "Yes, all I needed to find was you! Come on." Jimin added as he started walking out of the room.

          "Hey Jimin, who gave us this bottle? I don't remember buying it..." Jungkook held up Sung Ji's bottle as the baby girl was reaching for it to get it back.

             "That was Je-anne's gift." Jimin pointed out.

            "Ah... I see.. I'm glad she changed... Remember how scared we were? Ugh I hated it... But she really has come a long way. I'm glad she moved on." Jungkook claimed meeting up with Jimin at the living room where they placed the babies into their car seats.

         "It was all Namjoon. He helped us.. Such a nice man." Jimin claimed. "Turns out all Je-anne needed was someone to talk to. I'm glad she matured into a wonderful mother." Jimin claimed.

            "Namjoon... Hmm, I heard he was getting married this week to Kim Seokjin."

            "I told you that." Jimin shoved Jungkook as he placed on Eun Min's seat belt on the baby seat so they can carry them to the car with the baby seat handle.

             "You look so good when you bend over~" Jungkook continued as Jimin kicked Jungkook playfully.

             "None of that, we're late!' Jimin stated as he picked up Eun Min's car seat and walked up to the front door with the keys ready to get into the car.

            "Ah, I know." Jungkook laughed. "The theme for our photoshoot will be in a field of roses right?"

             "Yes I just hope it isn't too sunny outside..." Jimin replied as he opened the door.

             "Jimin stop!" Jungkook made Jimin stop and turn around.

            "What is it?!" Jimin worried as Jungkook pointed to Jimin's tie.

            "You tied it poorly and your dress shirt buttons are in the wrong ones too." Jungkook laughed walking up to Jimin and fixing his dress shirt buttons. "Don't rush, Jimin." Jungkook replied as Jimin smiled. The babies were beginning to coo growing impatient since they loved attention from their fathers.

             Jungkook tied in Jimin's tie and straightened the coat once he placed it on Jimin again. "You're so beautiful~" Jungkook added making Jimin blush.

           "You'll make us late!"

           "Give me a kiss before we go~" Jungkook requested as Jimin sighed sarcastically and kissed Jungkook holding his face close. This was something he will never say no to.

          "You're always like this, Jeon Jungkook~" Jimin whispered as Jungkook kissed Jimin repeatedly leading to the neck.

           "Ah, You're all mine~" Jungkook responded in a low voice making Jimin try to pull away playfully.

           "Mm~ Jungkook not in front of the babies." Jimin responded as Jungkook stopped and turned his head to the twins.

           "They weren't even looking." Jungkook said and turned his bead back to Jimin. "I won't tease you, babe."

             "Let's see about that." Jimin grinned as he walked over to carry Sung Ji's baby seat with the baby in it. "Come on! We're running late!"

            Jungkook patted Jimin's shoulder and carried Eun Min's baby seat now following after Jimin. Jimin was already loading Sung Ji onto the car carefully as Jungkook remained by the porch looking back into the house where he stared at the picture of Lila and him happily. Jungkook's lips curved into a smile as he tilted his head looking at the framed photo sitting on a shelf. The younger raised his hand and waved at the picture before leaving the house to join his family by the car.

~