Chapter 54: Mention

After Jungkook was finished with cooking the soup, he walked into the room. Jimin was humming gently while he was sitting still on the bed. Jimin had the pill in his hand as he held it shut tightly. Wherever he was to put it, he was a bit afraid of Jungkook finding it.

            "Jimin~ I'm finished. Are you hungry?" Jungkook asked using an apron. He smiled approaching Jimin and smiling at his lover.

            Jimin nodded as Jungkook helped Jimin up. He placed Jimin's arm over his shoulder and walked with Jimin. Jimin was limping along the way until they reached the low table. Jungkook sat Jimin down on the cushion and made sure Jimin was comfortable. He moved the bowl full of seaweed soup up to Jimin and handed him chopsticks with a spoon too.

           "Thankyou." Jimin smiled at Jungkook. "My grandmother and mother would make me this for my birthday."

             "Well Jimin, it's not only for birthdays~" Jungkook claimed. "It could be a regular meal, seaweed soup is just used more often in birthdays and to others who give birth. It's very healthy... The seaweed helps so much." Jungkook replied.

         "Ah, okay." Jimin looked at the soup. "Jungkook will you still love me?"

          Jungkook tilted his head confused. "I will always love you, Jimin... Why do you keep asking me this like you're going to leave me?"

          "I-I don't know.. I'm just curious..." Jimin wondered. "You know... People in a relationship.. They lie.. They do something horrible that will ruin the others life.." Jimin held the chopsticks and moved the seaweed around. "I'm just scared I might do something to you... To make you hate me. I want to apologize in advance."

           Oh Jimin! Don't be like that! I love you." Jungkook claimed. "There will never be a time I wouldn't stop loving you!" Jungkook claimed. Jimin was starting to feel bad about lying to Jungkook about the pills. He only wanted a baby to help Jungkook move on from the incident and make their lives happier. But Jimin was having regrets.. Maybe it wasn't too late to take the pill?

            "Then... Why when I mentioned a baby.. You forced me to take the pill?" Jimin questioned Jungkook trying not to cry.

           "Jimin... I'm not ready for a baby... I can't!" Jungkook answered.

          Jimin looked down, "But if we were to have baby.. Would you love it?"

        "Jimin... Why are you asking me like we are going to have one right now? Jimin.." Jungkook reached over the table to hold Jimin's hand. "I can't ever trust myself with a baby ever again!"

             "We'll be together.." Jimin added. "Together.. You told me you had no one.. I'll be here for you and the baby.."

            "Jimin... Enough of this.."

           "W-why don't you talk to me about this? I'm not like Je-anne.. I'll never neglect you like that!"

           "Jimin... I said enough! Please.. Don't ever bring this up again!"

           Jimin kept looking down now feeling like he was going to cry. As he kept thinking of the situation, Jimin began to cry closing his eyes and sobbing.

       Jungkook quickly grabbed a napkin and walked up to Jimin's side to wipe his lover's tears. "Jimin... I'm sorry..." Jungkook whispered to Jimin and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry..."

           After that the two ate in silence. Jimin kept thinking of the pill and finally thought he should not take it. Jimin wasn't going to get rid of something he wanted.. There was no way Jungkook would leave him because of that, Right? Once the two were done Jungkook stood up to pick up the bowls as Jimin tried to stand on his own. "F-fuck!" Jimin hissed standing up as Jungkook stepped out of the kitchen.

           "Jimin! Sit down you can't be up." Jungkook claimed walking to Jimin and helping him into his arms. "Oh Jimin.. How will you go to work like this?"

           Jimin's eyes then widened. "H-hopefully I'll be fine by tomorrow... Yes?"

           "I don't really know." Jungkook began to laugh taking Jimin to the couches. "I have to clean the bedsheets, stay here."

            "B-but Jungkook... What will I do about my new job?"

           "Say you have the flu."

          "Jungkook! I'll risk my chance in getting the job..."

          "Either way, Jimin there's many jobs out there for you!" Jungkook stated.

           "Ah, Jungkook but I am so close...so close to getting the job." Jimin replied.

           "Well you can always tell your manager I fucked you hard until you were left unable to walk~"

           Jimin began to laugh and hit Jungkook's shoulder as the younger sat the older one down. "Jungkook.. I'm serious.."

           "You'll be fine Jimin~ go with the flu excuse." Jungkook patted Jimin's hair as he walked to the bedroom leaving Jimin on the couch. "Jimin.. While we're here.. I guess we can watch a few dramas together.. Maybe a movie?" Jungkook poked his head out of the bedroom doorway. Spending time together like this was the least Jungkook could do after yelling at Jimin about a sensitive subject.