Chapter 81: Hold close~

Jimin panted heavily after he came. He hasn't had any sexual activities ever since Jungkook made him pregnant. "H-ahh... Ahh.." Jimin panted still feeling Jungkook gently lick along Jimin's balls so no cum would be left on his area. As Jungkook licked Jimin's cum off of his skin, he rubbed his buldge that was already getting wet from pre-cum. This only happened because of Jimin's whimpering and moans that turned Jungkook on even more. "Ah-Jungkook..." Jimin huffed. "I-I want it... Please..." Jimin cried. "I want you... I-inside of me..."

            "But Jimin.. You said-"

            "I don't want to wait 9-whole months for you, Jungkook... I-I know you can't resist... You can't leave me here like this. You alone are attracted to my ways as I am to you." Jimin whispered as Jungkook can feel his length beginning to hurt. He was hard and couldn't wait any longer.

             "Only because you tell me to..." Jungkook whispered. Jungkook knew this was safe. Having sex while Jimin was pregnant was okay, Jimin just thought it would harm the baby. Jungkook took off his T-shirt and pulled down his red underwear waistband halfway just enough to show his fully erected member that was already having pre-ejaculation leaking. Jungkook touched himself and jerked off gently before he leaned into Jimin and gently pressing himself in the lubricated wet hole. Jimin closed his eyes and kept his mouth open as he let out a moan feeling Jungkook press himself in deeper.

           Jungkook held himself up hoping not to go too hard into Jimin and wreck his entrance. "I missed this.." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear as he thrusted slowly moving his hips up and back to push himself in and out of Jimin. With every soft and gentle thrust, Jimin's hips moved up with Jungkook because he always wrapped his legs around Jungkooks hips. "Mmm~ Jimin~ ah." Jungkook groaned as he kissed Jimin's bite mark that was still there. Jungkook wondered why he actually did it but in reality, he didn't know why.

              Jimin moaned feeling how good Jungkook thrusted. It was a feeling Jimin hasn't felt in a while so the thrusts Jungkook did was so perfect to him. "AH~" Jimin moaned louder again. Jungkook absolutely loved the loud moans that escaped Jimin's mouth.

           Jimin placed his hands on Jungkook's muscular shoulders and slid it down to his man's chest. Jimin gasped and suddenly deepened his nails onto Jungkook's chest. "Oh fuck!" Jimin moaned turning his head away to huff as Jungkook didn't care about the scratches Jimin left on him. Jungkook kept his thrusts going making Jimin go crazy over the erotic hip thrusts he grinded into Jimin. Jimin then moved his head up only to suck onto Jungkook's sharp jaw as Jungkook slowed down a bit to feel how Jimin gently sucked onto his jaw. The pink haired man detached his lips and continued to moan while he layed back by Jungkook's constant thrusts he longed for a long time.

             Jungkook spreaded Jimin's legs so he get in and continue thrusting into Jimin as much as he could. Jimin grasped onto Jungkook's hair moaning and huffing. He was a mess for Jungkook's touch and wanted more of it. He wanted to help Jungkook reach his climax.

           Once Jungkook pressed Jimin's legs on the bed softly, he thrusted hearing the bottom cry. As long as Jungkook didn't lean in on Jimin completely, the baby will be fine. "Shh... Jimin~" Jungkook kissed Jimin getting him to remain silent. "I love you... Ah~ oh Jimin... Jimin~ you're making me want to cum, ah~" Jungkook moaned as Jimin heard it, he wanted it but Jungkook only had the intentions of cumming onto Jimin... not in.

              "Mm-Jungkook~ ah- I-I love you.. too." Jimin huffed as he almost had his words cut off by his moans. It was difficult for him to speak as he moaned so Jungkook told Jimin to be silent and let his moans go on. "Jungk-AH~ JUNGKOOK!" Jimin moaned as Jungkook pressed himself in deep and pulled out to cum all over Jimin's uper body. Jimin hitched his breath, he moved his hand down to hold Jungkook's hand too as his lover took both of Jimin's hands into his grasp in contact.

             "Jimin... J-Jimin... H-ah.. Ah... Did you want more?"

              Jimin shook his head, just feeling this was enough to make him feel pleasured for a while. "You made a mess on me.~" Jimin stated still trying to calm his breathing.

               "That's a good thing to me~" Jungkook commented and layed onto the bed. He layed next to Jimin smiling at him and looking into Jimin's sleepy eyes. "Did I make you grow even more exhausted?" Jungkook asked placing his hand on Jimin's cheek.

          Jimin nodded as he couldn't keep his eyes open. "Remember what I said, hold me close tonight..." Jimin claimed as Jungkook only smiled moving in close to hold his Jimin. Only Jimin was he able to feel like this.. Only with his small and perfect Jimin was Jungkook able to fall in love again and start something new like this.