Chapter 94: Realization

"H-he doesn't need me.. I know he doesn't. But why am I so hurt? I knew he was happy with Jimin.." Je-anne sighed and sat back. "But he's the only one who can help me... I live a life of regrets.. Second chances won't work for me.. I can't go anywhere near the two..THAT STUPID RESTRAINING ORDER!" Je-anne yelled and closed her eyes shut pressing the binoculars tightly wanting to break them. "That i-idiot... He came into Jungkook's life and took him!" Je-anne cried to herself. "Why won't he understand that... I messed up?!" Je-anne looked through the binoculars to see Jungkook and Jimin smiling at eachother eating pizza. "I shouldn't have taken him for granted..."

          Jimin suddenly felt a chill go down his spine. He quickly placed the pizza down and turned his head to the window. He couldn't see a thing since it was getting dark outside now. "I thought I said we close the curtains when it starts getting dark outside." Jimin claimed.

          "Ah, Jimin leave it alone. Come eat." Jungkook claimed as he got up and hugged Jimin from the back giving him a kiss on Jimin's neck repeatedly. "You shouldn't put this before eating."

           Jimin laughed and cupped Jungkook's face to rub noses together. "It's just the curtains~" Jimin giggled and reached over to pull it as Jungkook continued to kiss Jimin continuously. "Oh you're so touchy!" Jimin laughed and closed the curtains as Je-anne was sitting there. Her blood was boiling and all she did was look down at her engagement ring with Mr. Yang and placed it in her pocket as she walked off. The woman became jealous but why? Je-anne had a rich husband of her own and a baby coming along the way.. Why would she feel hurt now? Apparently she had nothing but regret that filled her. Je-anne thought of things.. How would she be able to get back to Jungkook's life? Actually... There was no way. Jungkook loved Jimin and there was no way he would let the abuser back into his life like that again! However... Je-anne wasn't the type who would give up so easily.

           Jimin was sitting on the cushions, continuing to eat with Jungkook. "Jungkook... Don't you think it was weird how Je-anne hasn't shown up or anything? We haven't heard from her for a while.."

           "Hmm.. You're questioning it?" Jungkook let out a chuckle. "Jimin? If I were you I would be happy! I am glad to know that she wouldn't be bothering us anymore." Jungkook held Jimin's hand. "I'm glad to know that she won't be tracking you down.."

          "B-but why? Did she stop so suddenly because she lost interest?"

           "Either way I'm happy Jimin." Jungkook added. "We have been sleeping well recently since Je-anne hasn't been around."

             "I guess you're right.." Jimin replied continuing to finish the slice of pizza. Jimin yawned as he continued to eat, even during his time with Jungkook sitting together and enjoying pizza... Jimin knew how awful the feeling was... He felt someone staring! Jimin couldn't stop and think of it. When he noticed the window was showing the outside, Jimin felt like someone was staring right at them... So Jimin had to pull the curtains closed.

        After a while, Jimin fell asleep on the couch curled up safely as Jungkook smiled scratching his light brown hair. He threw away the now empty boxes of pizza into a big waste bag. Jungkook noticed the cookies were done so Jungkook set the cookies out with a glass of milk. Normally, this was done for children as a fun activity just when they go to sleep. This made the children believe that if Santa was to come by and drop off presents, he would be very hungry so leaving him a snack on the night of christmas eve was very common to children around the world.

           Jungkook was too old for that, the only reason why he left the cookies and milk there was if Jimin needed a midnight snack, the cookies would be there ready to be eaten. Jungkook noticed Jimin was very comfortable asleep on the couch. So, Jungkook decided to sleep with Jimin on the couch. Jungkook took off his shirt and carefully layed next to Jimin and gently moved the smaller on top of him.

            "Mmmm" Jimin quickly sat up and made himself comfortable on Jungkook's chest gently. "Don't wake me up again.." Jimin whispered not being able to keep his eyes open after that.

              Jungkook chuckled and grabbed the white blanket and covered Jimin who was on top and himself. "Go to sleep already." Jungkook kissed Jimin's head as Jimin nodded slightly.

         Everynight, Jimin would position Jungkook's hands over Jimin's baby bump so it can seem as if they four slept together as a family and not only Jungkook and Jimin were sleeping together. Each and everyday of their lives, they included the babies aswell... Even for christmas gifts! It seemed like the couple were ready for parenthood no matter what they've been through.