Chapter 24: Talk it out

Jungkook sat down on the white, wooden rocking chair looking as if he'll break into more tears as he opened the book of pictures. Memories came flooding back to him as he turned each page to see each and every happiness that was shown through each photo of his daughter and himself. Jungkook smiled seeing his daughter and remembering her giggles and cute yawns. She was taken too soon... Jungkook began to tear up hearing the song as he looked through photos. He spent most of his time there, it gave Jungkook a moment to vent out his feelings of his daughter. It wasn't very healthy to keep reminding himself of his little girl but the death was so recent, Jungkook hasn't ever gotten a proper goodbye..

🎶 I got knots all up in my chest
(Up in my chest, up in my chest)
Just know, I'm trying my best (I'm trying my best)
'Cause when you look
(When you look)
When you laugh
(When you laugh)
When you smile
(When you smile)
I'll bring you back
(Bring you back) 🎶

           The song continued but Jimin just didn't want Jungkook to go through this alone.. He knew the young man spent his time alone thinking of his first daughter, but Jimin just hated to see him like this. The older man knew he had to do something and stay there for him.. Talking things out helps, isolation helps most people, however Jungkook already had isolation... But it wasn't good for him.

       Jimin accidentally pushed forward making the door open slightly more as Jungkook looked up quickly as Jimin's dog ear from the jumpsuit can be seen. Jungkook noticed Jimin and locked eye contact with the man. "Jimin... Come here please.." Jungkook requested as he sobbed silently.

            Jimin walked in slowly and closed the door behind him to see Jungkook sitting there with the book of collages. Jimin secretly went through it before but he just didn't want Jungkook to know that. "Yes Jungkook?"

           Jungkook held the book and signaled Jimin to sit on his lap as Jimin followed directions. It didn't feel wrong to Jimin, Jungkook was there holding him close as Jimin sat down on Jungkook's lap.

            "Jimin...this is my little girl... Lila. These are more pictures of her." Jungkook claimed hugging Jimin as the older held the book again and went through it. Jungkook was crying into Jimin's shoulders as the cute, pink haired, young man in the dog jumpsuit, went through each and every page again. Jimin can finally ask Jungkook why wasn't Je-anne in these photos?

           "Jungkook, Lila is beautiful..." Jimin claimed as Jungkook let out a gentle giggle in his tears.

         "Got the looks from me." Jungkook smiled wiping his tears. "I made sure every photo we took, we went over to a photo studio... I wanted the best for my little girl. She is my princess."

        "I see. Jungkook, if Je-anne was the mother, why isn't she in these photos?" Jimin asked. "I-if you don't mind me asking.."

         "Well, Je-anne wasn't very in My Lila's life.. Not even around the end of Lila's life.." Jungkook claimed. "We were too young to have a kid.. We were both young and stupid. When it happened, Je-anne didn't want anything to do with Lila. She wanted to get an abortion... Of course I didn't let her."

           Jimin flipped through the already seen photos of Lila while listening to why Je-anne wasn't in Lila's life. "What did you say to her, Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

          "I didn't let her... We ended up making a deal as I promised to take care of the girl, as Je-anne lived out her youth. I had help from my mother at times, but most of my life I was alone with my princess. I took care of her well and loved her, it was everything a baby wanted." Jungkook smiled talking about his daughter. "Je-anne would never stop by, she wasn't very close to the baby like how I was. I guess you can say I was Lila's hero. When Lila was born.. I knew she had a future and I had to take care of her. You never know what a child can become in the future, the great things they will accomplish if you give them love." Jungkook stated. "If she knew how to talk and grew old enough to think, I guess Lila can say she lived well."

           Jimin closed the book and stood up looking back at Jungkook. "Jungkook..." Jimin whispered as he set the book on the cabinet. "Thankyou for telling me about her.."

            Jungkook stood up aswell. "I should thank you, Jimin. I feel much more better talking about my Lila to someone else... I had no one to talk about this to.. But I guess talking this out helped me so much! T-thankyou!" Jungkook walked up to Jimin and pulled him into a hug tightly. "Thankyou!"

             Jimin hugged Jungkook back closing his eyes tightly with a blush as he held Jungkook close too. When Jimin opened his eyes during the hug, he noticed someone was calling Jungkook on his iPhone 8. Jimin looked at the phone and suddenly remembered about the phone that logged into his mail coming from Busan, South Korea! The man in the dog jumpsuit, remained silent as he slowly began to speculate, Jungkook must have been the hacker that logged into his E-mail.