Chapter 44: Atmosphere

"My name is Park Jimin, I'm twenty-two years old.. I think I should get this job because... I like coffee?" Jimin bursted into giggles standing infront of the mirror as Jungkook kept passing by Jimin with a laundry basket constantly giving stares. It was the day Jimin was going to the coffee store to get the job.

          Jimin was wearing Jungkook's dress shirt for good luck, black jeans and grey shoes. Jimin also wore a grey beanie too! Just to give him that barista look. "Jungkook! Stop giving me that stare I'm nervous!" Jimin giggled as Jungkook dropped the clean laundry basket. Jungkook was wearing a white apron, bunny slippers, long grey sweat pants and a white tank top.

          The younger approached Jimin pulled down the beanie covering Jimin's eyes playfully. "H-Hey!"

          "You look like an idiot with that hat." Jungkook joked as Jimin pulled the beanie up and turned around.

           "Says the guy in an apron and sleep attire!" Jimin shot back as Jungkook pointed to one of Jimin's poorly buttoned shirt.

            "You did it wrong." Jungkook smiled as he began to redo Jimin's buttons. "You're small introduction was stupid." Jungkook teased.

            "The bite mark you left on me was stupid." Jimin laughed as Jungkook looked up at Jimin's bite mark. "Ugh it hurted! Why did you do that? Are you trying to eat me?"

           Jungkook laughed, it was tough to button up Jimin's shirt while he laughed. "I did it to prove a point."

             "Yeah.. Of how hungry you were." Jimin chuckled. "Oh Jungkook! You left me bleeding, you brat!" Jimin couldn't stop laughing with Jungkook as the buttons still hanged from Jimin's shirt.

          "Hold still!" Jungkook tried to act serious but Jimin kept giggling and moving around like the small little child Jungkook would see him as.

               Jimin finally allowed Jungkook to button up the shirt as Jimin placed his hands on Jungkooks chest moving his lips up to give Jungkook a kiss. "I'll be going soon... Are you sure you don't want to come with?"

            "I'll see if I can manage.. If I can't well, you'll see me calling for video chat." Jungkook claimed taking off Jimin's beanie to caress Jimin's pink fluffy hair. "Cotton candy~"

             "Don't bite my hair~" Jimin giggled as Jungkook adjusted the beanie back onto Jimin's head.

              "Love you." Jungkook kissed Jimin's forehead and picked up the laundry basket taking it to the room.

            Jimin walked out of the house smiling as he hurried down the street to get the job. Jimin was glad to get back on his feet and work. As Jimin was leaving the house, he didn't realize he never took his phone with him in the first place!

          Jungkook opened the cabinets feeling okay... Nothing wrong was happening just yet. Being with Jimin for a while made the fear go away slightly... Just yesterday when he went all alone to Jimin's house just to get Jimin's clothes, he wasn't afraid... However, he didn't take long in the house... Jungkook just hoped Jimin would be back on time.

           Jimin quickly ran up to the coffee store with a smile, it was just so weird to him that Jungkook would suddenly let him work, maybe Jungkook wanted Jimin to feel happy and never had to feel alone waiting for Jungkook... But there was something else Jungkook held in his mind that really allowed Jimin to get a job. That was of course kept a secret from Jimin only to keep the older man happy.

          Jimin walked into the coffee store seeing the help wanted sign and walked up to the barista by the counter. "H-hi... My name is Park Jimin, I noticed the Help wanted sign by the window and I was wondering how I can get the job.." Jimin asked as the barista smiled.

           "Manager is right over there." the tall man pointed to another man standing by the wooden counter. The coffee shop looked really nice, the decor had an old traditional tea shop look to it from back then. Of course the coffee store made tea aswell, but coffee was more commonly sold here.

          Jimin walked up to the manager and bowed. "Hi, I noticed the help wanted sign outside..." Jimin claimed. "I was wondering if I can apply for the job." Jimin repeated.

          This man was also tall, he had dark brown eyes and black dyed silk hair, he was handsome and attracting... "Yes! you may apply, what's your name?"

            "Park Jimin!" Jimin replied as the man took a second to think of the familiar name. "Park Jimin... Hey! Didn't I sent you an E-mail for an interview?"

             "U-uh.. I didn't receive it.." Jimin lied.

              "Oh that's fine!" the man smiled happily. This man was wearing a light brown coat, black pants, black classic shoes and wore an engagement ring happily. "Call me Mr. Yang! I'm the manager here." Mr. Yang claimed. This young man didn't seem like he was from here at all... Mr. Yang was from China. He was very kind and happy. It was like the manager had such a great start in the day. Jimin had a feeling he was going to like working here because of the happy atmosphere the workers and the manager had going on at the workplace.

              Meanwhile.. Jungkook wasn't feeling happy, he was still sitting on the floor hesitating to finish putting away the laundry when... His ears felt like they stopped working. It was part of the attack he'd have because of the phobia! Jungkook looked around in fear quickly getting up and running to his phone so he can call Jimin. When Jungkook called, Jimin's phone ringed but it was coming from within his house... Jimin left his phone by mistake!