Chapter 85: Force

Jimin thought of Jungkook's answer the whole time at the diner. It was like Jungkook was Je-anne's prisoner. He couldn't escape her until there was only a time where she didn't want him in her life, and that was when Lila came along.

         Jimin was just glad she never came to ruin Jungkook even more. However, she missed him now.. and couldn't think of how Jimin was hoggging him up to himself. Jimin scowled thinking of Je-anne and how she was trying her best to get back into Jungkook's life.

          "Jimin? Jimin? Hey.." Jungkook tapped Jimin. They were sitting at the diner they began to start visiting. "Jimin you haven't even touched your Chicken.." Jungkook pointed to the untouched Sheet Pan Korean Chicken food with vegetables along the bowl that had white rice under it. Jungkook also had beef, soy sauce and vegetables too. "What did I say about thinking of the situation? Jimin.. You need to relax a bit.. It's not good to stress over things and eat. If you eat without stress, the food will leave you healthy.. Eat with stress, the food will not give you any good strength." Jungkook cutted a piece of the beef on his plate, dipped it in sauce and held it up to Jimin's lips. "Come on. Eat... You know you can't stay there and starve."

            "I-I'm not starving myself I was just thinking." Jimin claimed as Jungkook fed Jimin the piece of beef.

           "Don't think about that when you eat. That's not good." Jungkook stated as Jimin nodded.

       The two were eating as Jimin came to a stop. "I can't stop thinking about how she is out to kill me!"

            "Shh... Jimin! She can't hurt you while you're near me..." Jungkook whispered keeping his voice down. "I can't have you thinking about that... She hasn't shown up in a long time. So listen to me Jimin, today has started as a great day like the days before this one. Please don't think about this everyday."

            "B-but Jungkook.... I-I'm still scared... She could just be waiting for me to drop my gaurd." Jimin claimed. "I can imagine her... waiting to hurt me when I'm alone! Those pills... it couldn't have been Namjoon! I know he would never do such a thing to me! We are good friends. I'm sorry Jungkook.. I try not to think about this. But it keeps coming into my head over and over again!"

             "Then... Let's talk about something else.. How about Sung Ji and Eun Min? It can keep the bad thoughts away..." Jungkook suggested making Jimin feel much more relaxed now.

              So, the two decided to talk to eachother about the babies. Jimin and Jungkook were going to be parents and what they could do now for them. "Jungkook... We should know where the nursery room will be.. You know, where the baby room will be."

            "In our room?" Jungkook wondered making Jimin shake his head. "You don't mean..."

            "I-it's up to you. I don't want to stress you about that! But... I just want to say, don't you think it's almost time to... You know, move on?" Jimin asked putting his hands on Jungkook's hand too.

             "Move on.... I can't see myself doing that. But when I look at these pictures of our babies.. I feel like moving on. But I guess you can say I have one thing holding me back from doing it all..." Jungkook claimed as Jimin tilted his head.

           "Tell me..?" Jimin wondered as Jungkook nodded. There was no such things as Jungkook keeping in secrets now. Jimin was his soulmate and he had to stay true to his lover as long as they kept eachother close.

          "I have something in me that stops me from taking down all of the things in the room. I keep thinking she's alive but when I walk into that room, I know she's not coming back." Jungkook stopped eating to continue to speak with Jimin. "I fear... that if I take down all of her things.. It will be like I forgot about her... All about her.. she'll be lost and far from my heart..

          Jimin got up from the low table and walked over to Jungkook so he can give his lover a tight hug. "You have pictures of her... Reminding you how happy you made her feel. A girl with heart problems, you gave her the world."

            Jungkook smiled, turned his head and kissed Jimin's cheek. The younger no longer shed tears over this topic.... This meant he was getting over this on his own without realizing it.
____________________________________

            Later that night, Namjoon held the medications in his hands as he was walking down the cold, dark, night on the street.. He looked serious and didn't want to be interrupted in any way.

              Namjoon walked up to Je-anne who was waiting under the streetlight. "Here.. I did your dirty work.." Namjoon hissed. He didn't seem like he chose to do this, rather he was forced.

              "Good, what did they do today?" Je-anne asked.

              "Clinic... That's all." Namjoon replied as Je-anne smiled.

               "That's good.. As long as they don't plan to escape and try to move elsewhere!" Je-anne said. "I got Jungkook right where I want him... But of course Jimin is still my issue."

             "You leave them out of this! Why do you suddenly want to get Jungkook's attention after you shoved him out of your life with abuse?! I don't want to do your stupid dirty work anymore... This is dangerou-"

           Namjoon suddenly grew silent as Je-anne pulled out a black shot gun from her big coat. "Funny... You think you can suddenly leave..." Je-anne pulled Namjoon by his shirt collar holding the gun to his face. "I forced you into this... Now you stay by it.. Or else I will shoot you, Namjoon! That I swear!"