Chapter 47: Better than her

Right at the table, Jungkook set the bowls down for Jimin and himself as the two sat from across eachother. They sat down on cushions at the low dark wooden table to enjoy the Jajangmyeon. As Jimin picked up the steel grey chopsticks, he set them down and looked up at Jungkook. "C-can I tell you now?" Jimin wondered.

           "Anytime you want." Jungkook set his chopsticks down and looked at Jimin. "If now, go on.. Tell me~"

            "Jungkook... You know how I went to get that job today... My manager-"

              "He's not touching you right?!" Jungkook raised his voice.

              Jimin quickly shook his head, "No! It's something he told me..my manager, he's married to Je-anne and they are going to have a child in their life. He also mentioned she was a 'storker' when she gave birth to Lila..."

             "Married, huh?" Jungkook began to think. "That's why she clinged onto that phone everyday.. Je-anne was married all along..." Jungkook sighed. "Oh well... what am I going to do about that? I don't need her which means I don't care.. All I care about is you, Jimin." Jungkook smiled gazing upon his lover across the table with a lovely stare. "I'm a bit upset but I don't want anything to do with her now... She's not you which means I can care less now."

              Jimin let out a giggle. "I just wanted you to know.." Jimin picked up his choptsticks and began to pick up the black bean sauce noodles. "Jungkook.. I don't think we'll need those baby things for me.. Right?"

               "Someone has to finish up that baby food and actually use those pacifiers~"

              "Really?" Jimin began to laugh. "Oh Jungkook! I don't need to use the pacifier! It hurts my teeth."

              "You just use it for the look! I never expected you to suck on it constantly." Jungkook began to laugh. "You are not easy, Jimin."

            Jimin smiled cutely as he began to eat his noodles with Jungkook. "I know I'm not~"

       "After this, do you want to cuddle with me, my little prince?" Jungkook cooed as Jimin looked up again blushing.

          "You're making me blush!" Jimin claimed.

          Jungkook winked continuing to eat focusing on Jimin the whole time. After eating, Jimin wiped his lips with a napkin and picked up his bowl as Jungkook did the same walking to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

            "Are you going to let me wash the dishes?" Jimin asked as Jungkook let out a laugh.

            "Go meet me in bed." Jungkook held the dishes and began to wash it. Jimin then threw his arms around Jungkook and held him tightly. "Jimin~ listen to me~"

          Jimin kept kissing Jungkook on the neck from the back giving Jungkook his love. "Leave the dishes to me~"

          Jungkook finally left the dishes and dried his hands to turn around and pick Jimin up taking him to the room. Jungkook took the man to the room and tossed him onto the bed and walked out of the room leaving Jimin to squirm around on the bed giggling. Even from the kitchen, Jungkook can still hear Jimin's childish giggles.

       After washing the dishes, Jungkook quickly walked to the room for Jimin and finally joined him on bed. "Jimin, what time do you have work?" Jungkook asked.

            "In an hour." Jimin replied laying on the bed and holding out his hands for Jungkook to come close and hold him. "Come kiss me~"

         Jungkook crawled onto the bed and hugged Jimin in his arms. "Those skies look grey today, I don't want you to go~"

         "You'll come with me! You always do." Jimin added as Jungkook was ontop of Jimin cupping his face. "Jungkook you always come with me to the library."

              "Ah, but it looks like a storm is coming." Jungkook moved his finger to trace the bite mark on Jimin's shoulder. "Lets stay here~"

            "No. I need to get to work." Jimin replied. "Even if its raining, I'm dragging you with me."

           "If there is a storm I'm walking through the rain with you just to show you I told you so." Jungkook joked as Jimin shoved Jungkook off.

               "You joke with me too much... But nice try I'm still going to work."

              "Fine but don't complain if we end up walking home in the rain."

         Jimin then sat up looking around. "If there is a storm, power will be out so I'll charge my phone." Jimin got up but Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and pulled him back on the bed.

           "Even if there will be a storm, I won't let you glance at your phone.." Jungkook moved his hand up to Jimin's and held the man down on the bed. "I can keep you entertained through the storm, if you know what I'm talking about~" Jungkook softly grinded on Jimin to give him a hint on what he meant.

            "So horny~" Jimin whispered teasing Jungkook and  cupping Jungkook's face like he always does. "You'll have to wait and see if there really is a storm~"