Chapter 30: Deal (SPECIAL CHAPTER)

Flashback

        Jungkook walked into his house happily to see his girlfriend, Je-anne standing there in the living room with her arms crossed. Je-anne had her blonde dyed hair pulled back into a messy bun, she wore a white large sweater, black skinny jeans and white socks. The woman was angry and Jungkook stood there with a smile. He received a text message from Je-anne that she needed to speak with him and Jungkook was excited to know what Je-anne had to say.

         "Hi! What is it Je-anne?" Jungkook asked as Je-anne rolled her eyes.

        "Don't come over here with a smile saying 'what is it Je-anne?" the woman scoffed. "Look what you did..." Je-anne pulled out a positive pregnancy stick as Jungkook began to smile even more.

       "J-Je-anne! Y-you're expecting?!" Jungkook covered his face happily as the woman wasn't proud at all!

         "Jungkook we are too young! What's wrong with you?!" Je-anne shouted.

       "But it's a baby! Anne~ we can be parents! Get married and-"

         "No! You're insane! I still have my life ahead of me and you want me give it away to some little fetus?!" Je-anne yelled. "I may be young but I'm not that stupid."

         "W-what are you going to do?" Jungkook asked as he began to feel upset.

        "Easy! Abortion. My father or mother can't see me like this! They don't even know you exist!"

         "But, Anne... It's just a baby.." Jungkook lowered his voice feeling glum now. Hearing how much Je-anne wanted an abortion made Jungkook feel sick. He knew killing an innocent and helpless baby would never do anyone any good!

        "So? That baby doesn't belong here in this world! We aren't ready for it!"

       "I am..." Jungkook whispered.

       "What?" Je-anne's eyes widened.

         "I...I'm ready.. I can take care of her or him.." Jungkook claimed as he looked up at Je-anne.

         "Are you willing to give up you're whole entire life just for some silly baby?!" Je-anne worried. "Jungkook, I love you but.. You need to be smart in things like this. Once the baby is gone we can still be together!"

         "Stop talking about the baby like that! You can cause him or her to have difficulties when she or her is older!"

         "Just call the baby, it, thing! It's not even living yet and you already want to give the thing love?! Theres no way in hell the thing can hear you!"

          "STOP IT!! Just stop!! Anne, what if your parents treated you like that?! No helpless baby deserves to die before their life starts!" Jungkook argued. "Do you really want to kill our innocent baby?"

          "Your." Je-anne added.

          "Pardon?"

          "Your baby, not mine! I don't want it!" Je-anne shook her head. "I would take some pills to have it killed!"

          "B-but you can't!" Jungkook began to tear up.

          "Jungkook.. Are you really crying over something that hasn't even lived?!"

           "The baby lives! Lives in you!" Jungkook wiped his tears as Je-anne shook her head.

           "I don't want anything to do with this stupid thing.." Je-anne claimed. "If you do? Fine.. You keep it! But I don't want it. If you ever tell anyone this baby was ours, I'll make sure you never talk again!"

            "Y-you don't mean that, Anne.. You don't!" Jungkook sobbed again. "I-It's just the mood swings..."

           Je-anne rolled her eyes walking around the room. "Stop crying."

        ".. If I tell others you didn't have the baby, they'll think I did!"

         "Ah, now you understand how I feel! The embarrassment will be thrown all over me!!" Je-anne claimed keeping her distance from Jungkook. "While you'll be over here saying 'our baby' I'll get tons of people telling me about youth and how I should have treasured it! I'll be a bad example to my younger family members!"

         "I don't know why you are complaining... You seduced me.. The night of that party! Y-you're in this too!" Jungkook shot back.

         "You're right, it's my fault too.. But guess what?" Je-anne smiled. "I don't have to deal with it if I can get an abortion as soon as possible."

          "Y-you monster... You don't understand how much it hurts me! You want to kill something we both made!"

          "Yes, both made out of drunk and curiosity."

         "W-what about love?"

         "I guess you can say that." Je-anne shrugged.

          "Oh Anne! Please don't kill the baby! She or he can grow up to be very successful and bring good fortune!"

         "Why would I have a constant reminder of me being stupid? No. I'm not going to have that thing!"

           Jungkook grew silent as he began to think to himself. Once Jungkook thought of something he looked up at Je-anne. "Then lets make a deal... You give birth to the baby... And I'll take care of him or her! I'll live with the baby and take care of him or her!"

         "You sound stupid constantly saying, 'him or her.' but whatever... If I don't see you there when I give birth, I'm getting an abortion. Call me mean or whatever but you won't talk me into keeping it. I already tried."

       "T-Thankyou Anne!" Jungkook smiled through his tears happily as he covered his face smiling with joy. He was going to become a father!

         "Just so you know, Jungkook... Once that baby is here.. You get that thing and yourself far away from me. Okay?!"

         Jungkook looked at Je-anne's stomach and nodded. "Yes, Anne..."