Chapter 14: More prettier

"Who was this girl? What was she doing with Jungkook?! No... This can't be Je-anne, right? S-she's more beautiful... more perfect than me." Jimin shouted in his head. The young man sighed and felt bad just watching the two talk. Jimin just worried Jungkook would have a panic attack or just start to cry. He watched the two curiously from his library front desk feeling jealous at the same time. "Ugh.. The nerves of her hurting Jungkook like that and she expects to come crawling back to him all happily and flirty!" Jimin thought as his face turned red.

        Namjoon took a double take staring at Jimin and found the younger getting mad! "Woah, Jimin... Are you okay? It's just a girl."

           "She could be Jungkook's ex! Jungkook told me about how he hated his ex.. How he didn't love her after she broke him!" Jimin shot back. "What makes her think she can run over here claiming Jungkook like this?!" Jimin hissed.

             The woman was in fact, Je-anne. The stunning woman has finally seen Jungkook after a long time. "Jungkook. How are you holding up?"

            "..I've been well.." Jungkook murmured.

          "I've seen you moved on from 'you know what' I'm glad to see you happy again." Je-anne added.

            "Happy is what you think... I'm just so lucky to actually have a friend who will help me. This happiness was ruined by you!"

            Je-anne sighed and placed her hands on Jungkook's shoulders. "I get that it's my fault for not being there for you an-"

           "Shut up... You can't speak to me... After everything you've done.. You come back to say if I'm well?!" Jungkook began to tear up making Jimin want to run over to see what was happening. When Jimin attempted to head over to the two, Namjoon held the young one back from running to them.

           "Jimin, time please.." Namjoon whispered as Jimin stopped trying to make it over to them and stayed put. Jimin watched Jungkook tear up alot while his ex was there... How could she show up and harm him even more?

            "Jungkook... I just came to say sorry.. I'm sorry for all of these things I've caused you! I'm not saying I want you back, I just want peace with you... Please." Je-anne begged for forgiveness as she reached for Jungkook's hand and held it.

            Jungkook instantly yanked his hand back. "You ruined my life and suspect I was the problem?! Why don't you listen? Learn from your mistakes!" Jungkook argued as Jimin stared at Jungkook wanting to know what Je-anne did. The two didn't prefer to say it because they held it in themselves believing it was too tough to talk about.

         Jimin needed to head over to them both, not only to finish their conversation..  But to make the two stop fighting. Jimin escaped Namjoon tight grasp telling Jimin to eait and let the ex couple sort this out.."

       Jimin didn't care, he came to help Jungkook but the boy can't do nothing for him but to just ask is there anything he can do to make them stop fighting.. Jimin walked up to the two and had to interfere since the ex couple was still shouting at eachother and yelling like this will get you kicked out of the library.

            "Hi." Jimin smiled at the two to show how kind he was. "Please keep it down you guys. This is a library used for reading and we can't have nuch noise here." Jimin claimed as he stared at Jungkook for the longest.

            "I'm sorry Jimin." Jungkook claimed wiping his tear.

            "Is this your friend, Jungkook?" Je'anne asked as Jimin nodded.

          "That's Jimin.." Jungkook stated not looking at Je-anne in the eye.

            "Jimin...? Goodluck with Jungkook, you'll need it." Je-anne scoffed and walked out making Jimin get angry.

            Jungkook stared at Jimin realizing how mad the young adult grew. "Jimin..." Jungkook walked up to his friend placing his hand on Jimin's shoulder. "Please don't be mad at me.."

              "Jungkook, you said she harmed you... you said she was never yours from the start.. why were you with her?" Jimin questioned as it was obvious Jungkook can see Jimin was jealous now.

             "She just... came to check up on me.." Jungkook said. "I swear I didn't want her here."

           "Je-anne looks so better than me..." Jimin walked down a book section aisle as Jungkook followed. "The woman is beautiful... she's a total package, I know..." Jimin whispered feeling bad about himself. "She can be a model... while I just sort books out. I see why you loved her.
Je-anne is more prettier and beautiful..compared to me."

           Jungkook turned Jimin around and pulled Jimin into a hug. "You are way better. You may think not but I think you do! Jimin... I don't care about her appearance. Yes she might be beautiful, but within? she's very ugly..." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear enough to make the boy laugh hearing Jungkook's words. Jungkook pulled away from the hug and stared at Jimin. "You get so jealous when I mention her.."

            Jimin just pulled a smile. "I don't know why..." Jimin then watched the front doors of the library where Je-anne just left from. "What did she meant by, 'Good luck with Jungkook'?" Jimin wondered as Jungkook grew silent. This only gave Jimin a thought that there was always a reason for a break up... and Jungkook just didn't want to say it.