Chapter 48: Grey skies

After a while, Jimin fell asleep in Jungkook's arms feeling safe... Feeling warmth and comfortable in his lover's arms. Sleeping with Jungkook like this made him happy. If only Jungkook would understand what Jimin really felt inside. Jimin had high hopes for a baby.. This could be Jungkook's second chance at having a child. The first time, Jungkook didn't know what to do... He had no support from anyone only his mother at times.. But now he does have full help and Jimin will be there with Jungkook along the way.

        At times, Jimin would ponder the thought in his sleep... How great it would be to have a small baby in the house. Jimin could see it now, before he didn't want a baby... But now he did. only because the thought of it made him feel soft and smile.

       Jimin woke up rubbing his eyes and yawning as he looked up noticing Jungkook was sleeping right next to him hugging him against the bed, hugging him like a blanket. Jimin felt like a pillow, being hugged and layed on so gently by his lover. Jimin would touch Jungkook's soft light brown hair, he would kiss Jungkook's head carefully and like to think of him. Just before Jungkook wasn't interested in falling in love but he did.. He was just afraid of falling in love with the wrong person.

         Jungkook opened his eyes and found Jimin playing with his hair. "Mm.. Jimin why won't you atleast get ready for work instead of laying here and playing with my hair?"

            "Jungkook don't be like that~ you love it when I play with your hair." Jimin cooed.

           "Yes I do but please don't waste time. I don't want you to be late~" Jungkook got off of Jimin and kissed his cheek. "Hurry up."

               "You think I'll let you go with sleep attire? Jungkook you have to read to the children." Jimin mentioned.

                "I almost forgot.. You see, you've been keeping me busy lately." Jungkook added as Jimin cracked a smile as he got up.

              "You make me laugh and smile too much to the point where my face hurts!" Jimin stretched a bit as Jungkook was looking at Jimin's body. Jimin turned around and picked up a random pillow to wack Jungkook with it. "Get up and quit staring~"     

            Jungkook sighed and got up so he can shower. "I pray that there will be a storm."

        Jimin walked up to the bedroom window, drew the curtains apart and looked out the window before getting ready to head out to work. "I guess you don't have to pray, there's already grey skies!" Jimin turned his head to see Jungkook walking in the bathroom with a towel. "Do you have an umbrella, dear?" Jimin asked calling Jungkook a new name.

            "Really? 'dear'? You sound old!" Jungkook walked out of the bathroom to grab a clear, see through umbrella. The younger handed it over to Jimin and walked back into the bathroom.

              "Oh Jungkook! You are so mean to me~" Jimin pouted looking at the clear umbrella and glancing out of the window once more. "Those clouds sure aren't lying.... Maybe I'll be sent home early!" Jimin claimed.

             "Watch out Jimin, there could be a typhoon!" Jungkook then fake gasped poking his head out of the bathroom doorway as he was shirtless. "Or even a flood!"

           "Go shower!" Jimin demanded as Jungkook threw a kiss and got back to the shower. "Playful~" Jimin laughed to himself focusing back at the grey skies.
____________________________________

            Just as the two were ready to step out, Jungkook handed Jimin one of Jungkook's large green jackets. When Jimin wore it, the jacket was like a huge blanket around the older boy's small body. "I know I said we'll run in the rain if we have to, but I am not going to have you get sick... This is the biggest jacket I have." Jungkook claimed as he wore a black jacket that fitted him, blue jeans and black boots.

          Jimin nodded giving a quick kiss to Jungkook's cheek as he bent over to put on his shoes. "What if the rain gets too tough and all you have is that small jacket?"

            "I don't really care, as long as you'll be warm and safe from the rain." Jungkook patted Jimin's hair and opened the door to see rain starting to fall from the sky. The rain started gentle at first but then it gradually got harder as the couple was walking to the library.

            Jungkook had his arm around Jimin pulling him close under the umbrella as the cold rain landed on the top of the umbrella and nearly touching Jimin's face. Jungkook quickly threw Jimin's big hoodie over his pink hair covering the older man's head as Jungkook guided Jimin across the wet, almost flooded streets. The young man didn't really care if he was to catch something like a cold, he just wanted Jimin warm and comfortable.

            Just as they reached the library, they opened the library doors and walked in shaking the umbrella dry outside as Jungkook wiped a few rain drops from his face. Jimin was completely dry, he took off the jacket leaving him in Jungkook's dress shirt. "Wow... It's empty here... Jimin pointed out as Namjoon poked his head from around a bookcase corner.

           "I'm always here!" Namjoon called out making Jimin laugh.

           "Of course you are!" Jimin joked and turned to Jungkook making the younger stop shaking the umbrella dry outside and come back in where it was warm, closing the double doors behind him aswell.