Chapter 86: Nothing yet

Namjoon stayed staring at her. Many things came into his mind at that moment... He wanted to harm her but he then realized, she had an innocent baby in her living! It was like this baby was her excuse to hurt everyone but then no one can hit her back because, well? She was expecting!

              "Forget I said anything..." Namjoon had his hands up as he surrendered. Je-anne smiled and released Namjoon's collar.

             "I'm glad you actually realized you had to stop yourself before I was going to hurt you." Je-anne claimed.

             "Je-anne, I know it's none of my buisness but, you need to lay off of this a bit... For the sake of your baby.." Namjoon quickly closed his eyes tightly expecting to be shot.

             "Take a break... Hmm... I guess it can be a while I can finally get rest.." Je-anne claimed.

            Namjoon was shocked, this woman hasn't ever taken a break from Jungkook and Jimin. She would watch them any other day and never grow tired! Was she paying attention to her health?

            "I think you shouldn't be doing this anymore." Namjoon claimed, maybe he can get her to stop with this as an excuse. "I mean, you are pregnant. You shouldn't be doing these things.. Imagine the karma..."

          Je-anne stood silent. "Leave me alone, you did your part." the woman adjusted her coat and put her gun away. "Don't think I won't have you do anything else... I'm dragging you down with me."

          Namjoon sighed in relief. Just when Je-anne pulled out a gun in front of him, he thought he would die. Namjoon never felt so afraid in his whole entire life, just until death stared him right in the eye.

           Je-anne left Namjoon as the man checked on his phone to see twelve missed calls from Jimin. "Did he.. find out?" Namjoon thought refusing to call back. "He'll hate me..."

           When dark skies grew near, Jimin still looked at his phone. He was sitting down on his bed waiting for Namjoon to answer his calls. Jimin knew Namjoon didn't cause the issue, he knew Namjoon wasn't the once who did it. It was Je-anne all along. But, Jimin couldn't tell it was Je-anne.... He only felt that it was her.

             Jungkook walked in with Jimin's pre-medication pills the doctor gave him today. "Jimin, you have to take the pills today." Jungkook claimed as he opened the small white bag to show, Jimin had alot of pills. The capsules that kept the medication in it was piled up in one container. "Wow... That's alot."

            "I thought these were pre-medications..." Jimin looked at the daily pills Jungkook set in front of him and placed his phone down next to him.

            "Apparently, when you're having twins, The amount of pills are doubled I guess." Jungkook set the pills down next to Jimin. "Just know, there will be more pills than this."

                "Why do I have to take all of these? I know it's for health... But is it necessary?"

              "Well, Jimin? Do you want to have healthy twins?" Jungkook asked placing his hands on his hips.

               Jimin nodded and looked down at the pre-medications on the bed set out for him. "Daily pills huh?"

              "Yes take one right now and tomorrow you take one... But remember, they'll have to be at the same time." Jungkook claimed.

               "Maybe.. Tomorrow morning, I can actually take the pills instead of waiting until I fall asleep." Jimin suggested. His way was much more easier so Jungkook nodded putting the pills away.

           "Good idea, you take them when you wake up." Jungkook assured as Jimin went back on his phone attempting to call Namjoon again.

             Jungkook noticed how Jimin kept trying to contact Namjoon. This only made him seem more as the suspect! He wasn't answering Jimin's calls because of medication problem. Jungkook only thought this was very weird. "What would Namjoon do with those types of medications? Why did he want it?" Jungkook questioned.

          Jimin sighed giving up. Eventually, Jimin will see namjoon in work tomorrow so he wasn't going to have any issues. The man just wanted to ask why? What was his purpose with it? Surely Je-anne was behind this. When will she never be apart of something that risks Jimin and the babies life? Jimin knew Je-anne... He knew what she was capable of doing. For the past weeks, Jimin only feared Je-anne.

             "Jimin? I was thinking we should shop for christmas decorations tomorrow." Jungkook claimed setting the pills on the bedside table.

           "What about t-the security cameras? The locks?" Jimin worried.

           "Do you really want security cameras as our Christmas decorations? It's either that or dectorations Jimin, so far, nothing is happening.. We can't stress this out."

           Jimin nodded having to agree with Jungkook. Why would he make Jungkook waste his money on security cameras if nothing was happening? However, it was still odd how nothing really was happening... It made Jimin feel like Je-anne was preparing to do something worst.