Chapter 22: Limits

It was 3 in the morning. The skies were still dark out and  Jungkook was still awake. He was tired and his eyes hurted from the tears he has shed. Jimin felt each tear through the back of his shirt and knew he caused these endless tears by reminding Jungkook of the little baby girl.

           Jimin tried to move, believing Jungkook was upset at Jimin but Jungkook only brought Jimin in tighter. "Don't move.. stay in my arms.. stay where you're safe. Don't leave me, My sweet little prince.."

         The older boy who was being held softly began to wonder if Jungkook meant to say it to Jimin as a so called 'child' or just his way if saying he cares. Jungkook would see Jimin as a small little child. He treasured the older man.

           "Jungkook... I reminded you of-"

         "Doesn't matter... Anyways, I wasn't ready for it.. And that was the past now." Jungkook moved his hands in Jimin's soft pink hair, "This is the present.. And soon it will be just a memory. No matter how many times I blink my eyes.. It won't change anything.. I have my problems facing loneliness.. Because I know my mind will travel. It will travel to the dark side of my mind and bring up my horrible memory.. Of how L-Lila.. Passed on."

         Jimin patted Jungkook's hand that locked around his waist. "Tell me when you are ready." Jimin mentioned as Jungkook nodded.

            "Will you be my baby now, Jimin? I always wanted to know how it felt to take care of a baby..."

           "But Jungkook, I'm a young adult... I-I'm not a baby.. Why don't we get a baby to take care of.. Like adopt. You're experience will be better. I can even stay here with the two of you and help you take care of the new child!" Jimin hinted at having a child with Jungkook secretly. So what if Jimin had a tiny interest in Jungkook? He knew the only way into the young man's heart was more of taking care of Jungkook and showing his affection like that. Jimin admired moments when Jungkook would call him his sweet little prince and hold him close. Apparently, Jungkook only called Jimin that because he wanted a child to take care of and Jimin seemed close to one.

           "Jimin, I don't want to trust myself with a real baby ever again! H-how could I forgive myself?"

            Jimin ran his hands along Jungkook's hands that held Jimin tightly. Jimin loved this... He moved his hands along the youngers skin and smiled to himself as Jungkook stopped complaining and remained silent. "Jungkook... Take your time.."

           Jungkook was finally blushing and stayed silent as his hands held Jimin's tightly. "Jimin..." Jungkook whispered.

          "Yes?"

          Jungkook placed his hands on Jimin's stomach. "Jimin.. If you are my baby.. You can't love me like this." Jungkook held Jimin as the older turned his head back to look at Jungkook.

           "Sorry." Jimin apologized as Jungkook kissed Jimin's forehead.

            "It's time for you to sleep~" Jungkook claimed as Jimin only blushed even more than before.

    Jimin's P.O.V

         I know Jungkoook told me not to get close and fall in love with him... It was the way he treats me that lures me in. He kisses my forehead like I'm a kid. He watches over me and reads me books and treats me well to the point where I don't want to go back to being an adult... I want to stay with Jungkook here but I can't accept the money he offers me.. Eventually I'll have to find a job if I want to keep my place.. Jungkook will have to go to work and it only seems like we won't have time together since I will get a job, with a different work schedule.

            The following morning, I woke up to see Jungkook smiling and giving me a hug. He held a store bag in his hands and took out a cartoon dog jumpsuit that was just my size! How did he know this? "Jungkook.. How did you get my size correct?"

           "I checked it once when you were asleep. You are so small." Jungkook cooed as he took out more items from the bag. He pulled out another pacifier, small brush and a baby perfume.

            I stared at him thinking this guy was too into this! He didn't only want me to look like a baby, he wanted me to smell like one too! "Fine.. I know what I agreed to.. But don't expect me to wear a diaper and use it!"

           "Oh Jimin, you can wear the diaper and still use the bathroom! I don't expect you to actually use it." Jungkook giggled as I stared at him in disbelief, he wanted me in diapers too!

            "If I'm agreeing to this, I get a say in what I don't want." I claimed as Jungkook nodded ready to hear. "I change my own clothes and take my own baths."

           Jungkook quickly tossed the bag aside as I heard a thud. Then, a baby shampoo container rolled out of the bag as Jungkook's eyes widened just staring at the bag.

           "No baths and no changing, That's for your eyes only, I promise." Jungkook smiled at me showing how he wouldn't cross over my limits. I was proud to see Jungkook wasn't a crazy guy, however... I couldn't be so sure since I just started this behavior today.. Who knows? Jungkook might be hiding something up his sleeve.