Chapter 38: Best medicine

Jimin didn't want Jungkook to cry anymore.. He'd cry to Jimin everyday and Jimin didn't like seeing him hurt. Jimin cupped Jungkook's face and kissed him softly. Jungkook wanted Jimin, he held him close and tightly into the kiss.

         Jungkook wanted the older man again and again but the constant fear still lingered in him... Je-anne said, one night Jungkook might get Jimin pregnant.. and ruin Jimin's life...that's what Jungkook feared. He messed up once, there was no way he could mess up again.. Jungkook didn't want to take any chances and figured he shouldn't be able to touch Jimin... That moment they shared in the morning, would only be the last. Jungkook couldn't risk getting Jimin pregnant.

             Jimin walked with Jungkook home, they held hands together and along the way, Jimin was on Jungkook's back as he took the older man to his house. Jimin loved how strong Jungkook was.. He was stong, gentle and loving... Jungkook cared about Jimin so much! He would baby him everytime.

              As the two reached the house. Jimin got down and walked in. The older boy grew tired as Jungkook went to the kitchen so he can prepare dinner for Jimin and himself.

          Jimin walked up to Jungkook and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist as the younger began to cook. "Jungkook, let me help you on this one." Jimin begged to help cook but Jungkook shook his head.

            "Wouldn't want you to get a cut... Or burn." Jungkook claimed as he took out some seaweed from the fridge.

              "Jungkook! I can wash that!" Jimin suggested but Jungkook shook his head again.

           Jimin sighed and looked at Jungkook's back side... Jimin was curious to see Jungkook nude. That was the only thing that flowed in his mind. Jimin smirked and suddenly began to thrust behind Jungkook playfully as Jungkook dropped the pack of seaweed onto the sink and covered his face beginning to laugh.

         Jimin felt like a small little child to Jungkook. Thrusting behind Jungkook made Jungkook laugh. It cheered him up. Jimin smiled knowing he finally made Jungkook laugh just by playfully grinding on him from the back.

         Jungkook turned around as Jimin was still glued to Jungkook's back and kept fake huffing as he thrusted. Jungkook laughed again and grabbed Jimin's hand making him stop. "You are so playful today~"

             Jimin giggled as Jungkook quickly brought Jimin to sit on the counter. "Jungkook!~" Jimin blushed as Jungkook looked up at the boy who was sitting on the kitchen counter.

              "So you wouldn't think about running around and bothering me while I cook~" Jungkook cooed. "Now stay put." Jungkook looked up at Jimin and gave Jimin's lips a peck before getting back to cooking.

              "Jungkook!~" Jimin spoke out in a cute high pitch voice. "I want your dress shirt." Jimin claimed as Jungkook couldn't stop smiling.

               "What's up with you today?~" Jungkook smiled looking at Jimin and focusing on him now. "Do you want my attention?" Jungkook moved his hands up Jimin's thighs and wrapped it around Jimin's waist and pulled him close to kiss him repeatedly. "Is that what you want?~" Jungkook then tugged the white scarf off of Jimin and kissed the hickey on his neck. "You're the only one here with me... Don't cover this~"

           Jimin then placed his hands on Jungkook's dress shirt tugging it gently. "Can I keep it?~"

           Jungkook chuckled. "Only if you don't interrupt me when I'm cooking~" Jungkook stated as Jimin nodded. Jungkook began to unbutton his dress shirt until he took it off finally showing most of his skin to Jimin.

              Jimin bit his lip staring at Jungkook's body. "Here." Jungkook handed it to Jimin as Jimin stared at the shirt and back at Jungkook. "What is it?" Jungkook wondered.

           Jimin giggled again accepting the dress shirt only to lead Jungkook's hand to Jimin's red sweater. "Help me out of this?~"

             "I thought you didn't want me to change you or do anything where I see you naked." Jungkook said.

             "Jungkook! You saw all of me this morning!" Jimin responded as Jungkook sighed sarcastically.

             "Oh Jimin, this place is to cook, not to take off shirts and trade them~" Jungkook added as he took off Jimin's sweater so the older man can wear the dress shirt he wanted to wear. Jimin placed on Jungkook's dress shirt and buttoned it up as the long sleeves were to big for him! Jimin inhaled the scent of Jungkook's cologne in the dress shirt and blushed at Jungkook seeing how he was deciding to cook shirtless for Jimin.

            "No shirt on?" Jimin pointed out enjoying the sight of Jungkook's muscles.

            "Do you want me to put something on?" Jungkook questioned teasingly as Jimin shook his head quickly.

              "Just shirtless is fine~" Jimin added as he stayed on the kitchen counter watching Jungkook's every move when he'd get the ingredients ready and dishes too.

            Jungkook knew Jimin would only stare at his perfect muscles, he looked up at Jimin and tilted his head. "Distracting again?"

             "Oh Jungkook! You put me up here!" Jimin pouted playfully. "Not my fault~" Jimin played around with Jungkook. The younger was starting to feel happy after a while of Jimin  acting cute to Jungkook. He loved to think he helped Jungkook just for today.