Chapter 62: Forgiveness

Jimin silently layed his head on Jungkook's chest. He kept his hands placed down on Jungkook's shoulders as his head rested comfortably on Jungkook's. Jimin made sure he wasn't leaning in on Jungkook enough to harm their baby. That was the worst thing to come across Jimin's mind.

          Jungkook dried his owm tears already gazing up at the ceiling. He wanted to run from this... He couldn't handle these issues and was tortured from the past! There was no way he would find himself moving on...

          Jimin was getting sick and tired of the silent treatment so he locked eye contact with Jungkook moving his hand to hold Jungook's face gently.

             "S-say something to me..." Jimin moved up. "You're hurting me Jungkook..." Jimin was already dried out of tears and it hurted to try and cry again.. The sting would still be there when he would cry. Jimin gently but slowly pressed his stomach down on Jungook. "I-is this... what you want." Jimin asked. "Because I'll do it if you tell me to.." Jimin threatned as Jungkook quickly turned the man around to lay on his back, no longer to lay on his front. Jungkook held Jimin's hand from the back and looked down to see Jimin's eyes gleam.

           "Jimin.." Jungkook finally spoke up.

            "Yes...?"

             "Never fucking do that again." Jungkook claimed as Jimin began to think.

              "L-Lying about the pill?" Jimin asked.

                "No.. Don't you ever lay on your front like that.. You'll harm the baby. Jimin, I may have sounded like I didn't care before. But that's our baby." Jungkook claimed as Jimin nodded.

                 "Yes, Jungkook.." Jimin replied. He held Jungkook's hand tightly. "I... Love you..."

               Jungkook slid his hands down from the sides of Jimin's back to Jimin's stomach. He finally placed his hands down on Jimin carefully as he moved his hands around hit feeling the small baby bump again.. "I love you too.. But it won't hide the fact of you actually hiding this from me.."

               "You didn't seem like you'd want me if I did tell you when I first found out." Jimin said. "I just wanted you to accept me..."

            "You know how I feel about this.. You're going to drive me insane! Jimin, when will you ever listen to me?" Jungkook questioned. "I don't know how I'll adjust to this..."

            "Jungkook, did I ruin your life?" Jimin wondered. "I feel selfish for doing this! I feel so much guilt, you didn't have a say in this and I kept shut about it all! I-I'm an idiot..."

               Jungkook moved his hands back to intertwine hands with Jimin's. "Stop calling yourself that.. Never tell yourself that."

            "Jungkook... I-"

          Jungkook kissed Jimin's neck. "I can't stay mad at you..."

         Just hearing Jungook's words, Jimin found himself smiling again! He placed both of their hands back on the bump. "Jungkook... This is our baby.."

          Jungkook kissed Jimin's neck again. Jimin found Jungkook happily again as the couple stayed on the couch talking together about the baby. Jimin even had to re-schedule with his doctor's appointment into tomorrow because he was actually spending time with the love of his life finding happiness together through this.

          What Jimin didn't notice, through Jungkook's smile he still held another fear of the baby. He was scared of the baby coming and everytime he would think of a baby, he would close his eyes to see Lila in her crib cooing. Jungkook just wanted to seem strong for Jimin, he wanted his Jimin to be happy.

              Now that Jungkook understood Jimin was pregnant, he made sure Jimin would take it very easy from now on... "Jimin, please take extreme cautions at work, pay attention to your surroundings as always." Jungkook advised while Jimin let out a giggle. He stood up and turned around to face Jungook.

          The pink haired man's eyes were puffy, all these tears from before was gone, he no longer had to hide everything from Jungkook everytime he steps into the room. "I'm getting sleepy... Please come sleep with me.." Jimin begged as Jungook sat up.

            "Just this was fine enough." Jungkook pulled Jimin close enough to press his forehead onto his future child. The baby bump was soft and Jungkook had to admit it, Jimin did look cute with it.

             In bed, the two were going to cuddle eachother close, Jimin wanted forgiveness for doing this all to Jungkook. When the man would try to make it up, Jungkook told Jimin he didn't have to plead for forgiveness now. The two were going to be just fine as they were going to start their lives as parents.

        Jungkook and Jimin layed in bed feeling comfortable, Jungkook was spooning Jimin in his arms as he began to wonder... If they were going to have their first child together, what should be his or her name?