Chapter 97: Owned

Jimin cried placing the ring box onto his lap and crying into his small hands. Jungkook smiled and dried his own tears that fell. "Jimin... Marry me.." Jungkook repeated. Yet it wasn't a question now.

         Jimin nodded and turned around. "I want to be with you... Yes I will marry you!" Jimin cried cupping Jungkook's face and moving his hands along Jungkook's face. "Oh I love you so much.."

           Jungkook held Jimin's hand softly and kissed Jimin smiling in tears of joy knowing Jimin was going to marry him. Of course he knew Jimin would say yes to him, Jimin loved Jungkook alot. "Things are going to be better! Things are going to be safe and much more better now... No one is going to harm you... No one.." Jungkook claimed.

            Jimin nodded sitting on Jungkook's lap. He layed his head on Jungkook's chest as Jungkook reached to the ring box. "Jungkook... I'm happier now with you.. My life is better when you're around. I'll never leave you alone... I promise you I won't abandon you."

             "I know you won't. My prince would never want to hurt me.." Jungkook took the ring off of the box and held his hand out to hold Jimin's small hand. "Wearing this will let me know that you love me... I know you don't need a ring to know how much I love you... But this seals it. This ring seals our love for eachother and when we get married... When we get married, you'll be completely mine."

            "I'm already completely yours, Jungkook. You claimed every part of me~"

             "I know. You're never going to leave me.." Jungkook claimed. Jimin felt that wasn't what he was expecting to hear but either way he let it pass. Jungkook slowly slid the ring onto Jimin's finger. Jungkook looked up and tried to stop his tears "I-It looks beautiful on you..."

           Jimin let out a giggle laying on Jungkook. "I'm hungry."

           "Is that all you know what to say?" Jungkook began to laugh as he hugged Jimin tightly. "I'll make you whatever you want."

           "Anything you can make will be fine for me... Besides I-" suddenly Jungkook and Jimin felt a gentle kick again. Jimin looked down and his eyes widened. "O-one of them just kicked!"

         "These christmas miracles just happen out of no where~ I guess we're lucky.." Jungkook cooed and looked at Jimin's stomach. "You are such a troublemaker." Jungkook laughed and kissed Jimin's stomach. "I know you both are hungry so I'll do my best to make something." Jungkook smiled and stood up helping Jimin up.

             Jungkook decided to cook a barbeque for christmas day. He didn't mind cooking for Jimin, even at times when Jimin wanted to help... He can only give him an easy job. The younger was still overprotective even towards his fiance.

          Jimin was pitching in time to time when the couple were cooking bulgogi. Jimin was preparing the sweet potato noodles as Jungkook handled the meat and cooked it too. He prepared it with soy sauce and a pinch of salt to give it a mouth watering smell and look. Jungkook was almost done when he noticed Jimin suddenly stopped and looked out the window when he was cutting the noodles into an appropriate size. Jimin was so distracted, he moved the knife closer to his fingers not realizing it and before he can bring the knife down to cut, Jungkook was quick to hold Jimin's wrist back from cutting his finger.

            "Jimin... Pay attention." Jungkook stated as Jimin looked down and realized he was close to almost cutting his index finger!

            "O-oh! I was j-just distracted." Jimin moved his hand quickly.

             "If I wasn't here, you'll be hurt..." Jungkook pointed out. "I think it's better if you leave the cooking to me, Jimin~"

            "I can manage it was only a one time thing! I will try my best." Jimin promised as he continued to cut the noodles appropriately.

            Jungkook sighed and continued to cook. Wondering of what Jimin was thinking. "Jimin... What kept you distracted?" Jungkook asked.

          "I was just thinking.. Maybe later at night we can see the fireworks... The wonderful lights." Jimin smiled with his answer. "I wanted to see it with you... And new years will be even better." Jimin looked at Jungkook. "We can bake cookies and eat them together at the park while we watch the beautiful fireworks."

           Jungkook let out a giggle and nodded. "Let's just focus on getting this done, eating and then cleaning up the mess of the wrappers." Jungkook pointed out to the mess of boxes and wrapping paper.

            Jimin hit Jungkook's shoulder and laughed covering his mouth. "You made me do that mess!" Jimin giggled as Jungkook held a smile showing his white teeth. "How long did it take you to do all of that?!"

          "I didn't sleep one night to wrap all of the gifts. That one, I spent extra time on." Jungkook responded as the couple shared their laughs while cooking together.