Chapter 36: On that day

"Are you... Pregnant?" Jimin asked as the woman nodded slightly. "Oh.. Is Jungkook the father?" Jimin asked to make sure.

          Je-anne shook her head. "No! He's not! I-I have a boyfriend and I'm scared to tell him.. About this." Je-anne claimed. "It's hard to explain to you why I need Jungkook to talk this with.. It's complicated.

          "Oh..." Jimin replied. Jimin understood she just needed help from Jungkook.. But why did Jimin still think Je-anne still had feelings for Jungkook?

           "When will he be done?" Je-anne asked.

             "Just in a few.." Jimin claimed walking off as Je-anne stayed waiting for Jungkook.

           As soon as Jungkook finished the story session, he waved at the little kids as they walked off with their happy parents. Jungkook looked up to see Je-anne standing there waiting for him. "What do you want?" Jungkook asked as Je-anne stepped forward.

            "Jungkook... I came to talk to you... I don't know what I'm doing..." Je-anne claimed stopping infront of Jungkook. "You're the only one who can help me..."

           "A-and why should I help you?! You've caused me so many things!"

            "Jungkook please.. You're my best friend! You know me better than anyone else... Hear me out.. I need you!"

             Jungkook folded his arms. "Go on... Tell me."

            "Jungkook, I'm pregnant.. A-and I don't know what to do now.."

             "Surely the person who got you pregnant should know what to do." Jungkook claimed.

             "H-he doesn't know yet!" Je-anne began to tear up. "I don't know!"

             "Why don't you do what you did before and have an abortion, that's what you're good at thinking of anyways... Hoping to take the infants life..." Jungkook claimed looking at the book in his hands.

             "B-but Jungkook! I let you keep her!!"

              "That night... I was at work.. You told me if I wasn't there... You would have her aborted. How could you? You really want me to help you? After you hurt Lila?"

             "Jungkook... I never killed her.."

            Jungkook dropped the book in anger. "REMEMBER, ANNE!" Jungkook teared up. "Remember when I told you not to speak about the baby like that.... You despised Lila! You wanted her gone!"

        "Jungkook... I-I'm sorry..."

            "You're too late... Even at the funeral... You never told me sorry.." Jungkook cried as Jimin can see Jungkook tear up.

          Jimin was close to walking to Jungkook but of course, Namjoon was there to pull Jimin back. "Jimin... Let them handle this.. You'll only make it worst."

          Jimin sighed and watched Jungkook tear up and sort his problems with Je-anne.

       Flashback

         That night of Lila's birth, Jungkook was running in the rain in fear Je-anne might get the baby killed. Jungkook was out of breath as he was running in his suit and tie. At the time Jungkook worked at a movie theater, Jungkook received a message from Je-anne stating she was getting in labor, she even told him the room number. So, Jungkook had to hurry because Je-anne wasn't going to keep Lila.

          Jungkook ran quickly to the hospital as he was soaked in rain. He quickly ran in as some doctors called the security to go after him. He didn't have time to check in... He had to save his daughter. Jungkook already knew the room number so he quickly dashed down the hall.

           Just as Jungkook busted into the room, The baby was being held by the doctor as they were getting ready to take the child to an abortion room. The baby was crying loudly as Jungkook came in. "STOP!! WAIT DON'T HURT HER!" Jungkook shouted.

          Je-anne was in the hospital bed covered up while a man was by her side.. Maybe it was her lover. The man was tall and had black dyed hair, dark brown eyes. He was handsome and looking at him made Jungkook feel like he wasn't good enough for Je-anne in the first place..

             Security gaurds were behind Jungkook and came to a stop as Jungkook walked up to the small baby. The doctor handed Jungkook the baby knowing he was the father since Je-anne had to explain if Jungkook was to show up, they'll have to let him pass.

           "I-I'm sorry..." Jungkook teared up looking at the baby in tears as the doctor placed the baby in his arms. "I am so sorry.." Jungkook cried holding the baby close. "Did they hurt you?" Jungkook teared up as Je-anne stayed watching Jungkook hold the baby close...

           The baby stopped crying in her father's arms.. Jungkook held his daughter carefully showing how much he loved her from the start..
____________________________________

         "I remember holding her in my arms for the first time... I doubt you ever held her!" Jungkook claimed as Je-anne flinched at how loud Jungkook got in the library.

            "Jungkook... Please keep it down.. I need your help." Je-anne pleaded... I couldn't keep Lila and you know that! But this one... This one I can..."

             "How the hell do you think I went through my my life taking care of her? I did it all on my own... But with out that extra hand I needed... She died.. You were supposed to be there... But guess what?! I'm not going to be there for you and your baby.. That child has nothing to do with me.. You're on your own now.." Jungkook sobbed confronting Je-anne on this.. Finally, he was able to let go of all those things he had on his mind after all this time. He finally said it and felt much better getting things off his chest.