Chapter 77: Help

Jungkook was walking to the police station with Jimin, the two were planning to finally report Je-anne for trying to enter the house. She damaged a part of the door and the couple thought maybe that was atleast something to hold against her.

            "I really hope they can do something about her... I don't want her near you!" Jungkook claimed.

           "Jungkook... I don't know if this is enough to get her sent away." Jimin stated. "She just broke a part of the door.."

      "Well we can always start with something." Jungkook held Jimin's hands making a smile as they kept walking to the police station together in hopes to never see Je-anne again. Maybe they should have gathered enough evidence for this, but they couldn't wait any longer to actually do so or else, Je-anne will really hurt Jimin!

          At the police station, Jimin was sitting down and waiting as Jungkook found his way to talk to a cop. Jungkook was guided to an office to handle this but Jimin had to stay waiting for Jungkook.

          Jimin began to ponder how easy of a target he has became to Je-anne. He had too many weaknesses! Jimin was pregnant and very vulnerable, he had those moments when he wouldn't lock the doors and his library work schedule that was already memorized by Je-anne now. She wouldn't take a hint... She understood the flaws and felt bad that she shoved Jungkook away like that. Je-anne ignored Jungkook and their first child... Lila.

              Of course the only times she would see Lila would be those days when she would come to Jungkook and ask for money... Jungkook gave his hard earned money to her thinking she would abuse him or even his daughter. Je-anne was a wreck. She had issues and was heatless, how was she in relationships with men who tried to be the kindest? The only thing that made Jimin wonder at times was, why would Je-anne abuse Jungkook in the relationship.... But not her husband, Mr. Yang?

        Was it because he had money? a car? a better house than Jungkook? and was older than Je-anne? Jungkook was the youngest from her. The younger was Twenty-years old but Je-anne was Twenty-four. She abused him but never to Mr. Yang, how would she expect to come back to Jungkook? Je-anne did have those realization moments when she would feel like she really was a monster! This would result in her coming back to Jungkook but grow sad because when she would look through the living room window, she would see the two cuddled up on the couch watching a movie.

             Back then, when Je-anne and Jungkook were together... Jungkook would want to watch a movie with her but she would just be on her phone texting someone... That someone would be her other man, Mr. Yang.

          Jungkook suspected her cheating but wasn't allowed to say anything just so she wouldn't beat him up. It was endless torture.. But one night he came into the hospital room happily to see he was free now and he even had a daughter of his own, from that day on he promised to care of his Lila. But of course for a few minutes he wasn't there, Lila died of heart failure.

          Jimin sighed laying back on the seat as he waited. He placed his hand on his bump. "The two of us will protect you... Nothing in this world would harm you.. If I lose you, I don't know what I'll do! So we have to work together and get through this. Please don't make this tough for the next 9-months..." Jimin spoke to his baby. "I know you'll grow up to be a great and perfect person. Just a father thought." Jimin smiled to himself.

            Concurrently, Jungkook was still in the office with the police man. So far it wasn't going as great as he thought it'll be... The cop refused to take action!

            "Why won't you help us?! You see how she wants to get in! The woman wants to get in my house." Jungkook mentioned waving the phone up on the police officer's face.

           "I'm sorry, sir... We can't take action. Unless she enters your house and breaks in completely, then we can actually do this! But just a few pictures won't solve anything. What we can do is keep this evidence and wait for you to report with more." The officer in dark blue uniform claimed. Sadly, there was no help, the officer could only take action if Je-anne actually broke in. "I see she did damage the door so all that will be held against her is a fine. Nothing more. I'm sorry."

               Jungkook shoved his phone into his pocket and stood up. "I-I have the love of my life on the line!" Jungkook teared up silently still keeping an angry face. "My lover is pregnant and we are expecting a little one into our lives, but guess what?! WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING!" Jungkook continued. "My lover is afraid of that lady right there! She's out to get the love of my life! My Jimin.."

           "We are very sorry sir, but all I can say is... If I was in your position, I'd get an ex parte order.. It's like a temporary restraining order you can get without the woman being there. But soon get a restraining order once court comes around." The officer advised. Just those simple words made Jungkook dry his own tears. The officer was right, this would just be fine and if Je-anne was to ever go against the court's rule, she will finally have something held against her so she can get arrested and put behind bars.