Chapter 65: Came a long way

The next morning, Jimin woke up to the sound of the phone alarm for Jungkook to wake up and get ready for the day. Jimin looked next to him to see Jungkook as always, "My favorite thing to wake up to~" Jimin said in his mind watching Jungkook sleep until he woke up soon after.

            "Babe~" Jungkook smiled sitting up to kiss Jimin. "Good morning~" Jungkook then looked at Jimin's stomach and kissed the small baby bump. "Good morning to you too!" Jungkook giggled as Jimin held a happy smile. Jungkook took a glance at the time and got up. "I'll make your lunches for today." Jungkook claimed thinking Jimin was going to the barista job today again but Jimin had to take his doctors appointment so he couldn't get in to work today. The only job Jimin was going to do was library, but there was nothing much to do but just sit around and deal with bookworms constantly asking which book was in and reporting a few books they needed! Jimin of course helps the students find the books because that's the least he can do.

           Jimin stood up and shook his head. "I'm only getting to the library job today, pretty sure I won't stay there for too long, I still need to get my check up."

              "When is it?" Jungkook asked.

             "One in the afternoon." Jimin replied as Jungkook nodded looking interested.

            "I can make it, that's after my preschool job. We can go in together!"

             "Ah, that makes it better! Thankyou.." Jimin then began to think, what if he went along with Jungkook to his work to see what it was like with children everyday.

             At first Jimin can remember Jungkook's conversation with him on having kids... It was the first day they met.
____________________________________

      "Do you have any children?" Jungkook asked looking at Jimin.

           Jimin began to laugh. "No, I don't even have a lover!" Jimin giggled.

           "Planning to have?" Jungkook asked again as he closed the book and walked up to where Jimin was.

           "Well, maybe but not now... I mean, I think I have a long way to go before all of that!" Jimin smiled. "That's parenthood... A place I'm not ready to travel in..." Jimin claimed.

          "I understand... It's better to do that when you're actually ready..." Jungkook claimed as he still held the book in his hands taking a moment to think about what he just said
____________________________________

      The good memories were nostalgic, Jimin was the one that didn't feel like having kids at first, but Jungkook liked the idea. It was very interesting on how things changed throughout time. Jungkook only grew to fear the idea only because he realized how bad it could be if he had a child with any other person. The past will keep coming back for him.

       Soon when Jungkook began to read at the circle of kids, he was wearing jeans, a white sweater, and black sneakers. He was reading at the library as always. Jungkook read to the children and Jimin was actually closer to the circle sitting on a chair outside of the circle to get use to seeing the children. Jimin was in a blue sweater, black pants and white shoes. He watched Jungkook's happy smile. He knew Jungkook had his issues deep down. Jungkook can handle kids that were not his.. Because he knew the children were in good hands, but with his own? The idea alone gave him goosebumps! Seeing his daughter die infront of him was enough to leave a scar in his memory. Losing the only other human who loved Jungkook.

           Jungkook communicated to the children and smiled at them making funny voices to match with the descriptions of the characters.  Jimin loved Jungkook's proud and loud personality, he was loved by many little kids he taught or read to! He was the only one who volunteered for it and that's what everyone loved about him. He never wanted to give this in.

          Jimin understood everything Jungkook did like this was for him to honor his little girl by reading to kids everytime and teaching them. The teaching was too much for her since she was only a little newborn baby, but it was like he always held his daughter in his mind..

            Even at the preschool, Jimin tagged along. He left work early to watch what goes on in Jungkook's work life. At Jungkook's small preschool, it was nothing but pure and adorable small children. The kids went around in a circle marching around while singing nursery rhymes. Jungkook watched the children play as most of them approached Jimin and asked for him to play too! Jimin was seen as a new friend to the small children under the age of five! Their voices were pitched and conversation was still getting there. This cute experience made Jimin become so excited on having a child now!