Chapter 83: Announced

It's been a week now, Jimin had to attend his second appointment with Jungkook. Apparently... He hasn't received his medications! The pills were not sent to his home or job.. Just, where were the pills?

           Jimin looked down at his bump, it's gotten slightly bigger now! Jimin was trying to zip up his oversized jacket Jungkook gave him a long time ago, but he couldn't. Jungkook was sitting on the bed checking the whether before they go out to the clinic. Jungkook looked up and let out a smile. "Come here, let me help you~" Jungkook claimed holding his arms out to Jimin. He wanted Jimin to come to him so he can help with the jacket.

          Jimin walked up to Jungkook as he pulled up the zipper trying to get it to move up. "I-I think I broke it." Jimin thought.

          "No you didn't, jackets are always like this." Jungkook pointed out. He looked at Jimin's cute baby bump before he zipped up the jacket. "You've gotten bigger now." Jungkook commented as Jimin stood there making a smile down at Jungkook.

              "You always have to say something about this, do you?~" Jimin smirked, "I love you~" Jimin pressed his forehead to Jungkook's and wanted a kiss.

          Jungkook gave Jimin a quick kiss on the lips before standing up and holding his hand. "Let's get there soon! I don't want to wait too long, I want to see our baby." Jungkook held Jimin's hand as the two walked out of the house together, locking it behind them. Wherever they would go, the lovely couple will hold hands and talk about the baby. Jimin and Jungkook's conversation would mostly be about their baby and life together from now on.

           "If we find out we have a boy, I can dress him up like me!" Jungkook smiled. "If a girl she will dress up like you."

           Jimin shoved Jungkook. "Oh you brat. Why me?" Jimin laughed.

           Jungkook giggled and pulled Jimin into a hug as he walked along with him. "You would look beautiful in a dress~"

          "No!" Jimin shouted and shook his head in laughter. "No dresses!"

           "I know, I'm playing with you, Jimin~" Jungkook cooed and sneaked a kiss on Jimin's cheek. "I would never make you feel uncomfortable like that."

             "Thankyou." Jimin giggled as he walked with Jungkook soon reaching the clinic. As Jungkook signed Jimin in, Jimin went to sit down on a chair to wait. He placed his hand over his stomach and began to think of the baby.

          Once Jungkook was done signing in for Jimin, he walked over to Jimin seeing him gently rub his stomach. "Feel any kicks?" Jungkook wondered as Jimin shook his head.

          "I know the baby is in there... He or she just won't kick." Jimin claimed.

          "Don't panic, it's normal." Jungkook pointed out as he got down and placed his hands over the jacket where Jimin's bump was. "It'll be such a miracle to know what gender is the baby... we've waited far too long for this." Jungkook claimed moving his hands around Jimin's clothed stomach. 

              "I think it's a boy." Jimin thought. "I've heard the boy's make much more pain as the girls." Jimin stated. "But that's what my grandmother told me."

          "I'm fine with either... I just hope when the baby is here.. I won't think of the past, making me grow far from the child."

          "You'll be fine. This won't be like the first time.. You were alone before, Je-anne didn't dare to take care of the baby and all she did was criticize Lila. But I won't. We love eachother, I promise things will be better~"

             "If only... I fell in love with you before... You would've helped me with Lila. Things would have been better." Jungkook whispered to himself as Jimin cupped Jungkook's face.

        "Come sit with me." Jimin claimed as Jungkook stood up from the floor and sat next to Jimin holding his hand. Soon, Nurse Lee called in Jimin's name for his appointment with Dr. Lee.

          "Park Jimin, today you will have a check up and ultrasound.. Please come with me." Nurse Lee claimed as the couple walked with the nurse into the doctor's office.

        There, the doctor turned his head while he was writing in something. "Oh! Hello, Jungkook and Jimin!" the doctor greeted as the younger's bowed and greeted the Doctor.

           "Hello Doctor, how was your day?" Jungkook asked kindly stepping in with Jimin and closing the door.

           "Doing well! Shall we get started with the ultrasound and then the check up?" Dr. Lee asked.

             Jimin nodded and smiled as the Doctor guided Jimin to the clinic bed. As the doctor set Jimin up with the machine, there was a screen to see where the baby would be. Jimin layed back, took off his jacket and rolled up his shirt getting ready as Jungkook stood by Jimin the whole time. This would be Jungkook's first time watching an ultrasound! The two were excited now.

            The doctor took out a gel and applied it on Jimin's stomach. It was cold on the man's skin, but Jimin didn't care about it and held Jungkook's hand as the screen only pointed towards thr doctor and not the couple just to surprise them.

          "Have you been taking the medications?" Dr. Lee asked but Jimin raised a brow.

            "You never sent them to me..." Jimin claimed.

            "I did, someone signed for it!" Dr. Lee replied growing confused too.

            "Doctor, who exactly signed for it?" Asked Jungkook as Dr. Lee went through his papers in the clipboard. "Here it is! Kim Namjoon."

          Jimin then looked at Jungkook. The two expected it'll be Je-anne... But it was Namjoon all along. "Namjoon?" Jungkook was worried, Namjoon would never harm the couple's baby like that.. Unless, Je-anne did something and faked the signature.

             Suddenly, the doctor looked into the screen moving in closer as Jimin and Jungkook stayed watching growing nervous. What did the doctor see? "Hmm.." the doctor moved the ultrasound stick along Jimin's stomach as he rubbed his other hand along his own jaw. "That's weird..."

            "W-what is it doctor?" Jimin asked worryingly.

            "I'm not seeing one baby.." the doctor then smiled and looked back at Jungkook and Jimin. "I'm seeing two. Male and female." Dr. Lee announced as Jungkook and Jimin's had a  shocked expression across their faces slowly turning into a smile and tears began to roll from their eyes in joy. "Park Jimin, you will be having twins."