Chapter 27: Explain the feeling

Before the night grew near, Jimin checked his mail to see if the coffee store wrote back, but no one did just yet. Jimin realized he hasn't been home for a while so he decided it'll be best to get home. What's the point in paying for a house if you don't sleep in it? Jimin also felt homesick and wanted his bed.

             Jimin went to change into his regular clothing as Jungkook left the house after lunch just to get a few more items for his creepy desire of having Jimin as a child.

          Jimin thought if Jungkook wanted a baby, it was time to play Jungkook at his own game. If Jungkook was to cup his face and hold him tightly at night, Jimin will try to shove him off. Normally, no child will stick for long cuddles unless they are asleep. Jimin actually liked Jungkook's cuddles at night. It makes Jimin blush and feel joy. But this weird problem was caused by losing his daughter.. Imagine if Jimin was to leave Jungkook? it will end him! There was no way out.

           Jimin was wearing his regular clothes he used before he started to wear the jumpsuit. He wanted to wait for Jungkook and tell him when he was heading home but that small doubt Jimin had only grew more as he looked back at the jumpsuits Jungkook bought for Jimin. The man sighed and sat down on Jungkook's bed wishing Jungkook can atleast feel the same way Jimin felt towards Jungkook.

             Those feeling Jimin had was now official. The only thing standing in his way was Jungkook saying he had no interest in falling in love... But it seemed like he was heading towards love when it came to Jimin. "H-he might love me..." Jimin thought as his blank face turned into a smile. "I-if I can just confess when the time is right, Jungkook can forget about all of this! It can help him and we can be something!" Jimin blushed as he layed back on the bed. "Once I get home I'll video chat with him everytime to gain his love.." Jimin wanted this to actually happen. Jimin felt like he could make the relationship work! The man was positive about this relationship and new he wanted to make Jungkook realize that he shouldn't isolate himself from loving again. Jimin wasn't going to leave Jungkook so the great way to say it was just three simple words; I Love You.
____________________________________

            Jungkook came home with yet again, another bag. This time Jungkook brought home another pacifier and diapers for Jimin! Jungkook seemed too into the idea. When he walked into the room, Jimin was laying on the bed as he went through his phone.

           "Hi Jimin, where is your jumpsuit?"

            Jimin sat up and turned off his phone to respond, "I was thinking of going home today." Jungkook came a little closer raising an eyebrow.

           "Leaving again?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded.

           "I'm feeling a bit homesick..." Jimin whispered.

            Those words only brought Jungkook closer to the point where the two touched noses. Jimin hitched his breath getting the sudden attention of Jungkook and blushed.

             "What can I do to make you stay?" Jungkook wondered.

          "LOVE ME" Jimin shouted in his mind but in reality the only thing that came out was a little peep.

          "U-uh... I-I need to get home." Jimin whispered.

          Jungkook looked into Jimin's eyes and slowly raised his hand up to cup Jimin's face. Jungkook quickly cupped the boy's face and smiled as Jimin was still sitting on the bed and Jungkook gazed down at the older man making a smile. "I know you can stay longer~ stay here with me where you're safe.. I promise, I won't bite you." Jungkook responded.

        "I can't trust you when you have me like this." Jimin whispered as Jungkook let out a chuckle.

         "Oh? You can't trust me like this?" Jungkook then bit his lip gently as he had an idea. He had no intentions on taking it this far, he acted without thinking again! Jungkook layed Jimin back onto the bed where he pinned the man hands on the matress looking down at Jimin that was caged under him now.

          "J-Jungkook! W-what are you doing?" Jimin blushed now feeling Jungkook's gentle hands hold down his small wrists. "This is no way to treat a 'child', Jungkook." Jimin let out a giggle as Jungkook smiled and layed his head on Jimin's chest still holding his hands in place.

       "But it worked~ my sweet little prince isn't going anywhere..." Jungkook whispered. "Can I have you like this... everyday? Can I have a moment where I hold you in my arms before you go? Can I be close to you like this and hear your heartbeat with mines?" Jungkook said as he closed his eyes on Jimin's chest. "I want to... But what is this? what's this feeling that I never wanted before? How did it come into my life like this?"

           Jimin grew silent hearing Jungkook out. The young man was falling in love with Jimin! But did he mean it to the thought of Jimin being a 'child?' or the real Jimin who was laying under him... falling in love even more and more with the younger as he continued to explain his love to Jimin unknowingly making Jimin blush.