Break Up Or Make Up Part 6.

KENDALL'S POV.

I woke up to someone pulling me closer making me stir a little and groan. I opened my eyes a little and adjusted my eyes to the light making me smile a little when I thought about last night. I couldn't get the way her lips felt against mine out of my head and god did it send shivers down my body. I moved a little and faced her making me smile once I looked at her. She looked so cute it was unreal.

She moved a little and put her face in my neck making me freeze as her hot breathe hit my neck sending shivers down my back and made goosebumps appear all over my skin. I cleared my throat making her hands go to my back and trace small patterns there making me bite my lip.

Y/n:"Its nice to see that I still have a affect on you"She said in a husky voice making me bite my lip harder and smile.

Kendall:"You always have a affect on me"I mumbled making her chuckle and pull away laying her head on her pillow and looking at me with sleepy eyes and a lazy smile.

Y/n:"Good to know..."She said making me blush a little and look at her. She looked at me and had a small smile playing on her lips making me look at her and raise a eyebrow.

Kendall:"What"I asked making her shrug and widen her smile.

Y/n:"I'm happy"She said looking at me and then the ceiling making me move closer to her and lay my head on her chest making her hold me.

Kendall:"I wonder why..."I said drawing small circles on her collar bone making her laugh and kiss my head.

Y/n:"Well maybe it had to do with the make out session we had yesterday or maybe it was simply the fact that we said I love you"She said making me look up at her and smile.

Kendall:"I missed that"I said making her look at me and raise a eyebrow at me"I missed saying I love you"I said making her sit up straight and pull me on her lap placing her hands on my waist giving it a light squeeze.

Y/n:"I did to but now its all fine"She said giving me a reassuring smile"We're going to be fine Kenny and I don't wanna dwell on the past and all those things"She said making me nod but frown a little.

Kendall:"I know but I did hurt you Y/n and as much as I want to pretend like everything's fine I know that there's a part of you that is scared to let me in again-"

Y/n:"Kendall-"

Kendall:"Tell me that you're not scared and I'll let it go"I said making her close her mouth and look down"That's what I thought"I mumbled and got off her walking outside. I put my jacket on an stood on the balcony taking in the view and sighing.

I'm not going to lie when I say that I know that there's a part of her that's scared to let me back in and I cant blame her. I did a lot of fucked up things to make her feel this way but I don't want her to look back at this and think if she made the right decision staying with me. I don't want her to second guess us and I guess that's what I'm scared of most.....I'm scared that there wont be a us.

I was hesitant about this trip and I was nervous that she would say no and reject me but to my surprise she said yes. I talked to my sisters about this and they said that I should just relax and have a good time with Y/n and try to work things out and what's meant to happen will happen. I sighed and pulled my jacket more closer to me since it was freezing and thought about everything. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt arms wrap around my waist making me tense up a little but soon relax when I felt her kiss my shoulder.

Y/n:"Its just me"She said kissing my shoulder again making me lean into her touch and focus on the view in front of me"Kendall"She said making me ignore her and keep my eyes trained in font of me. She sighed and stood in front of me making me look at her and bite my lip.