•CHRISTMAS BONUS• Winter Wonderland

Katy's POV

I put on a cute light pink fluffy sweater and ran downstairs where my handsome boyfriend was waiting for me. I stopped in front of him as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Him looking down at me was making me feel like a little girl because of how tall he was. I smiled at him cutely as I stood on my toes to reach his lips and finally kiss him after a long night. I licked his bottom lip teasingly as he groaned into my mouth. I forced myself to pull away knowing that there was still a lot to do. I held his warm hand and pulled him out of his London house. We got into his black Range Rover and he started the car driving out of the driveway and towards the highway. I turned on the radio as his hand laid on my thigh. I closed my eyes as 'You make it feel like Christmas' by Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton was playing in the background making the Christmas mood. We parked on a parking lot next to 'Pines and Needles' in Victoria Park. I jumped out of the car and ran excitedly with him behind me laughing loudly. I stopped in my track looking at all the Christmas trees in awe. My eyes were probably shining from the excitement. I felt like a child again waiting to decorate the tree and finally unpack presents.

"I wanna the biggest one!" I screamed making some people look at us weirdly but I didn't seem to care. John took my hand chuckling as he led me to a huge green tree. My mouth dropped as I let go of his hand and ran to the tree. I embraced it taking in the Christmas scent. I looked back at John who was recording me while still laughing. "We're taking this one." John paid for it when they were packing our tree into a truck. We then drove to the market where we bought big basket for our tree and white Christmas decorations. When we got back home, John carried the tree into the living room and placed it into the basket. To your surprise we cooked everything for Christmas together and nothing was burnt. Later that day our families flew to us and it was finally time to decorate the tree. Our parents were sitting on the couches talking, tv was turned on and Christmas songs were playing while me, John and our siblings were decorating the tree. Stella was running around us holding a huge gold star and when we finished, John caught her and picked her up that she was facing the top of our Christmas tree where she placed the star. I watched them with a huge grin on my face until he let her go and went to the other room. I turned to my parents listening to their conversation with John's parents and thankfully it looked like they really liked each other and had a lot to talk about.

"Dollface." I heard a raspy voice behind me making me turn around where John was standing. I smiled at him as I looked up where John was holding a mistletoe above us. I giggled making a kissy face. His soft lips touched mine for a second because he has never liked kissing in front of our parents but today I didn't care. I held his shirt pulling him back down to my lips and smashing them together. I deepened the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt their gaze on us making me pull away lazily. I pecked his lips last time and went to the kitchen leaving him shocked in the living room. I giggled with satisfaction when I felt two hands on my waist picking me up. A high pitch scream escaped my mouth as John turned me towards him. He softly kissed my lips but we quickly pulled away when we heard a little giggles in the kitchen. We looked down at Stella who was running around happily. "There will be running little Mayer soon." He whispered into my ear and kissed my forehead.

"I can't wait." I murmured as our faces were closer to each other once again. I caressed his cheek with my thumb as our lips connected. As I pulled away, I locked my blue gaze with my favorite pair of warm chocolate eyes. Every time I looked into his gorgeous eyes I was falling more and more in love with this man. I always thought it was impossible to love someone this much but with John everything was different and he was making me feel special. He was looking at me like I was the only one woman in the world making me feel beautiful and worth. When everything was prepared for tomorrow everyone went to their rooms. I took a quick shower and walked into the bedroom wearing John's t-shirt. I giggled as I saw my boyfriend sitting on the bed dressed as a Santa Claus. "You look so hot, babe." I said sexily as I sat on his lap. After our small making out session we laid in bed letting the tiredness take over our bodies. I fell asleep cuddled up to John's side.