30. Diamond heart

Katy's POV

I yawned as I turned around, wanting to cuddle with John but when I finally faced the other side of the bed, he wasn't there. There was just empty place next to me. I felt sadness. Every time I wanted to cuddle up with him, he was away. Something else was more important than me? I closed my eyes, trying to fall back asleep but it didn't work. I sighed, looking at the ceiling.

I stood up and looked around. There was still lying John's jeans on the floor so I knew he didn't leave completely. I went quietly down the stairs and into the kitchen where John was sitting on the chair in only his boxers, doing something on his laptop. I made my way to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He quickly closed his laptop making me frown. "I didn't expect you here so early." He said as he turned to me.

"I wanted to cuddle with my boyfriend but he was gone. Didn't you see him?" I looked behind him, acting like I was searching for 'my boyfriend'.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't see him." He laughed. His hands on my cheeks forced me to look into his brown eyes. John lightly pecked my lips and smiled.

"What were you doing?" I mumbled as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Planning a trip for us." He returned.

"A trip? Where?" I asked smiling.

"Montana." He replayed as he kissed my hair. "Actually, we are going tonight."

"What? I'm not ready!" I screamed as I jumped up wanting to run upstairs but John stopped me, holding my hand.

"I already packed you, babe." He pulled me close between his legs.

"You did?" I smiled widely, probably looking like an idiot. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he nodded. I was so happy at this moment. My album was done and it's gonna be release next month. I had a boyfriend I've never dreamed of. He was so sweet and caring. I never thought I'd deserve someone like him but I did. I had a chance to hold him in my arms- have him in my life. He was brought here to be my lifesaver and he never failed in his job. He was always making me so cheerful.

I kissed John's cheek and ran to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and dressed up in a cute long white dress with red and pink flowers on it which was showing my shoulders. When I was doing my makeup, I decided to leave my lips more red than usually to match them with my dress. As I was done with my makeup, I used some perfume to smell like sweets. It was like my obsession. I needed to be sure that I smell good. I went back downstairs where John was waiting for me, a smile from ear to ear on his face making him look so adorable. I stood in front of him as his eyes were running up and down my body. He laid his hands on my waist and pulled me close to his chest.

"You look gorgeous, sweetness." He murmured into my hair. John let go of me and opened the door. We walked out of the house with Nugget running around us and he locked the door. Everything was already in the cab waiting for us. We drove to the airport but before we were there, we stopped at the mall and John paid for my new nails which was so sweet of him. I decided to make them longer and paint them red.

When we were on the plane, I laid my head on John's shoulder, watching the view from the small window as our fingers locked on my lap. I was excited to be back in Montana. I loved this place and peace there. It was our peaceful place. No fans wanting autographs or paparazzi watching our every move. It was the only place in the world where you feel carefree. It was also the first time in years when I'm gonna see Moose. I missed him so much.