12. The age of worry

Katy's POV

I was standing and looking in the mirror with raised shirt. I was already five months pregnant and still only Shannon and Markus knew. Hard to believe, right? I know but thankfully my baby bump wasn't that big. It was barely visible, thank God.

"Hi, love. You're ready?" Orlando asked as he walked into our room making me quickly cover my stomach.

"I'm just gonna do my makeup." I sighed.

"We're going to the beach, love. You don't need makeup." Oh yeah, I didn't tell you. We were in Italy for a week. Orlando wanted me to relax because of my album. I was working hard. Writing songs, recording them and so on.

"Ok so we can go."

When we were on the beach, we laid down in sun. It was perfect weather for sunbathing today. My brother stood in front of me.

"You look fat, sis." David said. I opened my eyes and looked at him shocked. How? I thought it wasn't that big.

"Oh thank you so much. You look good too." I said sarcastically as I sat up.

"Hey, hey. She's not." Orlando said. He stood up and helped me to stand up too. He hugged me and rubbed my back.

"You wanna swim naked with me?" He whispered in my ear still holding me. I pulled away and looked at him.

"I don't think it's a good idea. Someone can notice us and take photos."

"I don't care." He said and went towards the water.

"Orlando please..."

***

"I can't believe you fucking did this!" I said angrily shutting loudly our hotel room's door.

"Oh come on! What's wrong with you?!" Orlando turned around to face me.

"What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with you!" I screamed. "You're ok with all world seeing your dick?!"

"Maybe I have something to brag about!" He yelled making me laugh. "Why the fuck are you laughing?!"

"You don't have. Trust me sweetheart."

"What did you say?!"

"Nothing." I whispered. "I was just kidding, you know? But I wasn't kidding about the world seeing you naked."

"I said I don't care."

"Sure, sure."

I took my phone and checked Twitter. My timeline was about Orlando of course. I looked at the photos and comments.

"Waiting for uncensored pics."

"We want uncensored photos."

"Give us more photos."

"They want your uncensored pictures." I said still looking at my phone.

"They won't give them."

"I think they already did." I mumbled giving him my phone with his naked photos. I observed his face. He was pissed off. "Oh but you know what?" Orlando looked at me questionably as I smiled and locked my blue eyes with his. "You didn't care, babe."