32. All you had to do was stay

John's POV

It was now August which meant that I was finally going to see Katy. Of course we were talking on the phone every night but it wasn't the same. I couldn't cuddle with her, kiss her or just look into her eyes. I just finished my American and European legs of the tour and had a month to rest.

Let me tell you quickly what happened. Katy's album 'Witness' dropped in June and she did this livestream for four days. You have no idea how proud of this girl I am. She did so much which shows just how strong she is. Which surprised me was that no one knew about us except our families and friends. We decided to not tell anyone just yet because we wanted to have as much freedom as possible. Yesterday Katy came back from a two weeks trip to Italy with her girlfriends. I wasn't afraid of anything when she was there. I trust her with all my heart.

I grinned as I saw my girlfriend's name on my laptop calling me on Skype. I clicked the green button and seconds later the video chat started loading. The screen lit up and I saw my own bedroom but Katy was nowhere to be seen. I frowned and wanted to end up the chat but the bathroom door opened and Katy appeared on my screen looking gorgeous as always. She looked at her computer. A huge smile formed on her lips as she noticed me. I watched her as she was making her way to the table as it hit me that she was only in a towel.

"What a beautiful girl is sitting there." I smirked making her look down and cover more her chest mumbling a quiet 'shut up'.

"Oh, doesn't it kill you that you watch it but can't touch it?" She said sexily, her hand ran up her chest making the towel loosen a little. I licked my bottom lip because it became dry, not taking my eyes off my laptop. The member in my jeans was showing that he's still here making my jeans too tight.

"You better be like this in bed waiting for me tomorrow." I laughed but deep down I wanted her to wait for me like that because she was so fucking sexy. As she was telling me about her vacation with friends, the door to my hotel room opened. I looked up to be meet by Troy who just smiled at me. He came closer and looked down at my laptop. I realized that Katy was still just in the towel so I turned the laptop in the other way.

"Are you guys like having a sex chat or what?" He laughed as he went out of the room. I rolled my eyes and returned back to Katy who was now blushing so hard.

"Don't be so shy, babe." I winked making her mouth drop, she shook her head in disbelief.

***

I took my bags and went to the elevator. I pressed the first button. Knowing that I'm gonna see Katy in a few hours made me unbelievably happy. My mood was never this good which shocked not only me but everyone around me. Look what love was doing to me. It was scary but also somehow it felt amazing. I wanted to finally stabilize. I wanted to have a loving family with Katy, rise kids with her because I knew that she's gonna be a perfect mother for my children.

As the elevator stopped, I quickly exited the hotel I was staying in and drove to the airport. Now all I wanted was to embrace my beautiful girlfriend. After three months apart I have to admit that I missed this girl so fucking much. I've never missed anyone like this before. Everyday I waited excitedly for the night time to call her and hear her angelic voice in my ear. I desperately wanted to see her smile and this cute nose crinkle when she giggles. I wanted to have her in my arms and be sure that she was safe and sound. I looked out of the window in the plane at the clouds. I wanted to already be in LA and lie down in bed next to Katy. It was noon in Denmark but back home it was night time. Katy told me that she was going on a party with her friends so I didn't call her because I wanted her to have fun and not bother her. I yawned tiredly as we were getting higher and higher. I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep which would take me to Katy quicker.