10. Love is a verb

John's POV

I came back to LA from Montana with many songs done. I had an idea for the album and hopefully it will take Katy back. I was on my way to the studio. They wanted to see my songs and maybe change something.

I walked into the Capitol Records building and greeted everyone. I gave them my songs and sat down.

"We surely have to change this." My manager, Troy said pointing at the song.

"Why?" I looked at it.

"You can't just sing something like 'Katy come down and get the door for me' or 'Katy I know you said no more for me'. It's too obvious, John."

"Yeah...you're right. So what are we doing with this song?" I sighed frustratedly.

"I don't want to throw it away because it's a good song, you know? We need to change the name." Troy smiled.

"What about Rosie?" Someone screamed.

"Perfect!" Troy said excitedly making me roll my eyes. "By the way, we're done with 'Love on the Weekend' and it's gonna be out in a few minutes."

"Great, can I go home now?" I asked making Troy nodded. I wanted to leave but I stopped and turned back to my manager. "You don't know if Katy's here today?"

"I don't think so, man. She's going to doctor or something...why?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Never mind. I need to talk to her." I said and left.

I got in my Range Rover and drove away. As I was driving, I turned on the radio and 'Love on the Weekend' started playing. It wasn't just a song. It was a memory. I wrote it back in 2013 when me and Katy were busy with promoting our albums. Mostly Katy was busy. I was the one who was waiting for her every Friday to take her away from job just for two day. She was always so happy to see me and I had planned every moment for her. I wanted her to be truly free just for the weekend. I wanted to make her always feel like the most beautiful girl in the world and when I couldn't say her how gorgeous she was, I was sending her many messages how perfect she is. Maybe it's silly but she deserved world's love. She was too much hurt in the past and I couldn't see her pretty face being sad. I would do literally everything for her.

As I was thinking about Katy, I saw two huge white headlights coming straight on me. I quickly turned right and hit my head on the glass as the car hit the crash barrier. As I got out the car, my head started to hurt so badly.

"You ok, Mr? Ambulance service is on their way." Someone said.

"I don't need any help." I said angrily.

"I think you do. You're bleeding, man." Someone said worriedly.

I touched my forehead and saw blood on my hand. Why is this happening now? A few minutes later ambulance arrived and they took me to the hospital to do some research to make sure that I didn't have a brain injury.

Katy's POV

"Where are you going, babe?" Orlando asked from behind.

"I have an appointment with my doctor." I turned around to face him and smiled.

"You're sick or something?" He asked worriedly.