15. One dance

Katy's POV

"Get ready, babe. We're going out." Orlando said waving two tickets in front of my face.

"What is it?" I asked as I quickly stood up.

"Drake." He grinned.

"I love you so much, you know it?" I mumbled as I threw my arms around his neck.

"And I love you but if you won't stop touching me, we're gonna be late." Orlando chuckled.

I ran upstairs and took a shower. I washed my hair and brushed my teeth. I dressed up in black shorts and white tank top with tacos. I applied light makeup and combed my hair. As I was ready to go, I walked down the stairs where Orlando was checking something on his phone. As he noticed me, he locked his phone and put it in his pocket.

"You look sexy." He said as he checked me out. I rolled my eyes and went to the front door.

"Are you going?" I asked as I opened the door. Orlando nodded his head and we walked out.

"Are you excited?" Orlando looked at me quickly before looking back at the road.

"Of course I am. Drake is awesome." I smiled as Orlando laid his hand on my thigh and caressed it. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"We are here, Kate." Orlando whispered as he kissed my cheek making me open my eyes.

When we found the best spot, we waited for Drake. There were a lot of people having fun, drinking and dancing.

"Katy? Orlando?" Someone screamed as I turned around and saw my friends Sarah and Ferras.

"Hi guys!" I screamed because of the loud music.

"What are you doing here?" Sarah asked smiling.

"I wanted to surprise Katy so I took her here." Orlando returned. "I had no idea you would be here too!"

"Well, we didn't know too! We were bored so we decided to go and as we spotted you, Sarah freaked out and wanted to come to you." Ferras laughed.

I opened my mouth to say something but everyone started screaming. I turned my attention back to the stage and saw Drake. I screamed happily too and jumped. I was singing every song making Orlando laugh. In the middle of the concert he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck a few times.

"Baby I like your style

Grips on your legs
Front way, back way
You know that I don't play
Streets not safe
But I never run away
Even when I'm away
OT, OT is never much love when we go OT
I pray to make it back in one piece
I pray, I pray

That's why I need a one dance
Got the Hennessy in my hand
One more time 'fore I go
I have powers taking ahold on me
I need a one dance
Got the Hennessy in my hand
One more time 'fore I go
I have powers taking ahold on me

Baby I like your style

Strength and guidance
All that I'm wishing for my friends
Nobody makes it from my ends
I had to bust up the silence
You know you gotta stick by me
Soon as you see the text, reply me
I don't wanna spend time fighting
We've got no time

And that's why I need a one dance
Got the Hennessy in my hand
One more time 'fore I go
I have powers taking ahold on me
I need a one dance
Got the Hennessy in my hand
One more time 'fore I go
I have powers taking ahold on me

I need to know where do you wanna go
Cause if you're down, I'll take it slow
Make you lose control
Where, where, where
Cause if you're down