6. Who you love

Katy's POV

Next morning I was eating breakfast when my phone rang. I picked it up and saw that it was Orlando.

"What do you want?" I asked rudely.

"Wow, good morning to you too."

"Whatever." I said annoyed and drank my green tea.

"I wanted to apologize. You were right. I was behaving like an idiot and I'm sorry but I really think that she's not the best friend for you."

"Why?" I asked.

"She almost did kill me, Katy!" He screamed.

"But she didn't." I said calmly.

"What if sh-" I interrupted him.

"She didn't so I don't see the problem! I think you wanted to say sorry."

"Yes, I'm really sorry. Just please, don't call her." He sighed and I hung up. He was literally pissing me off. He wanted to apologize but of course his ego is too big to not make another drama.

I stood up and went upstairs. I washed my hair and brushed teeth. As I was done, I turned on the TV in my bedroom and picked clothes for today. As I was playing with Nugget, my doorbell rang. I went downstairs and opened the door. I wanted to lock them again when I saw Orlando but he was much stronger than me.

"Let me in." He opened the door wider. I went inside with Orlando besides me. I turned around to face him when we stopped in the kitchen. As I looked at him, I saw a huge bouquet of flowers in his left hand. Why didn't I notice it earlier? "I'm sorry, Katy. I love you and I care about you. I want you to be safe and sound. I just think that it'll be better if you don't meet up with this girl. For now." He said as he gave me flowers.

"For now." I whispered as I held flowers. "But I won't give up on her that easy." I kissed his cheek and went to my bedroom. We laid in bed and watched TV.

"So do you still want to meet my son?" He asked as I cuddled to him.

"Actually, I'd love to." I said and yawned.

***

We were getting ready to meet Orlando's son. I was nervous but Orlando was pretty sure his child is going to love me. I hoped so because it was really important to me. I wanted him to accept me as his father's girlfriend.

We got into Orlando's car and drove to his ex wife's house. As we arrived, I took a deep breath and looked at the house next to us. It was a little smaller than my but I liked it.

Orlando opened the door for me. I took my favorite bubble gum and got out of  the car. As we went to the door, Orlando grabbed my hand in his and kissed it. He knocked and seconds later we saw Miranda opening the front door.

"Hi Orlando!" She screamed happily as she hugged him.

"It's nice to meet you." I said and wanted to shook her hand but Miranda hugged me.

"It's so great to finally meet you, Katy." She smiled. "Wait, I'm gonna search for Flynn."

"He was excited to meet you." Orlando whispered in my ear making me smile.

I locked my eyes with Orlando's brown ones and pecked his lips. As we were standing in the doorframe, we heard footsteps.

"Daddy!" Orlando's son screamed as he ran towards us and hugged Orlando who's picked him up. As he put down his kid, I knelt in front of him and smiled.