4. Do you know me

Katy's POV

"Katy?" Someone asked.
"Katy." They said.
"Katy! Are you listening to me?" They shook my shoulder. I turned my attention from the water to man who was sitting next to me.

"Huh?" I looked around and saw that the sun was already gone.

"You didn't listen to me, did you?" Orlando asked.

"Um, I'm sorry." I whispered putting my head down disappointed in myself. I checked my phone and saw that it was already 11pm. "It's getting late...I think I should go." I said as I stood up. He stood up too and took my hand in his.

"Why?" He asked sadly.

"I need to wake up early tomorrow." I said as I was walking to my car with Orlando next to me.

"Oh...I'll call you tomorrow if it's ok with you." He said as he stopped next to the car.

"Yeah." I whispered. "Good night." I hugged him and left. When I was home, I laid in my bed and tried to sleep but I couldn't. I was thinking about John. He said that he'll make me his wife but he has never proposed to me. Did he regret saying that? We have been together for almost 4 years. I knew I wanted to marry him when I first saw him. He would be the one for me if he only tried. I used to imagine my future with John. How would our children look like and our happy family living in a beautiful huge house. It was all gone...

***

"C'mon Kateeee! Waaake up!" Someone yelled as something hit me in the head. A pillow.

"Ow!" I screamed as it hit me again. "I'm awake!" I opened my eyes and saw Tamra with another pillow. She hit me again and I was getting frustrated. I sat and screamed. "You're insane! I'm fucking awake! Don't you see?" I swear I'll kill her if she hi- she threw another one and ran away. I stood up and ran after her. I catched her and slapped her lightly with my hands and shouted between the blows. "I can...fire you...whenever I...fucking want!"

I dressed up and we left to work. We was working really hard on my photoshoot. When I was on lunch break eating salad, my phone rang and I picked up as I saw that it was Orlando.

"Hey. How are you?"

"I'm fine. I was thinking that we can eat lunch together. What do you think?" He asked.

"You're late. I'm eating right now." I giggled. "But we can see each other later."

"Sure. I'll text you." He said and hung up. I went back to end up my photoshoot and when I was done, it was already 6pm. I checked my phone and saw new text from Orlando.

"I'll pick you up at 8pm. We're going clubbing xx"

I ran to my car and drove home. I quickly took a shower and decided to wear my favorite red dress with matching high heels. I got dressed and as I was about to put makeup on, my doorbell rang.

"Shit." I mumbled and ran to the front door. I opened them and saw Orlando.

"I need to put my makeup on so make yourself at home." I yelled as I ran upstairs to finish my look. When I was done, I went downstairs and noticed that Orlando was watching my photos.

"Who is he?" He said as he pointed at the man who was hugging me. Fuck. John.

"Um, my ex-boyfriend. I totally forgot about this picture." I said as I took the frame and smiled. We looked so in love...

"You still love him, don't you?" He asked making me snort.

"Are we going? Or you want to stay here and talk about my ex-boyfriends?" I asked ironically waiting for him by the door. I locked my house and set the alarm. We walked to his car and Orlando opened passenger door for me. He started the car and drove down the long, dark road.

"You look beautiful." He said as he took my hand in his and laid them on my lap.

Orlando parked the car and we went to the club. Music was so loud. People were singing and dancing. Most of them was already drunk.

"Do you want a drink?" Orlando asked and I nodded my head. He bought mojito for me and beer for him. We got drunk after a few shots and we started to dance. Actually, I wouldn't call it a dance.. His hands were all over me and I was rubbing his bulge with my butt. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked in his eyes which were in the same color as John's little eyes. My mind imagined that it was him. Not Orlando. I kissed his soft lips and he kissed me back hungrily. We make out a few minutes but I pulled away out of breath.

"I was waiting for this moment all life." He said making me giggle. I pecked his lips several times and took a sip of my drink. When I was done with it, I took a glass of vodka but Orlando took the glass from my hand.

"You have had enough, babe." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Don't 'babe' me and give it back to meee." I tried to take away the glass from him but I failed and fell down.

"You ok?" He laughed as he helped me to stand up.

"I wanna go hoomee." I said tiredly.

"Ok, love." He said and we walked to the car. On the way back I fell asleep. I felt the car stopped and Orlando picked me up bridal style. I wrapped my tired arms around his neck and laid my head on his chest. He laid me on my bed and kissed my hair. He wanted to leave but I took his hand.

"Stay with me." I said and kissed his hand. "Please." I whispered. He laid down next to me. I laid my head in the crook of his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Good night, Orlando." I murmured as I kissed his neck.

"Good night, babes." He whispered and we drifted to sleep in each other arms.

--

I won't be posting until holidays because it's last month of school and I need to focus. See ya!